This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am banned, why ??? >(

Hello, i am [TPb]soldat_GEO, [TPb] is the tag set in prefige.

I have a problem with your server, i am banned: I am banned by the admin decision or by kill friends or by some vote.

But i did not do that, i did not kill friends, and i was banned when i was not playing. Because the last time that i played in your server i finished very well without no problem. Now i can not play in your server.

Why i am banned ??? set off my banned, please !!!!!!!!!!!

Re: I am banned, why ??? >(

Not sure if this is your problem, but if you try to join when the server is "full" (62/64) it will say you've been kicked for tk'ing. If this isn't you're problem, please read the Kicked / banned from the TG Project Reality Server? READ THIS! sticky at the top of the forums, you will find everything you're supposed to do there

It's also a good idea to read all the sticky's and SOP's at the top of the forums, and welcome to the forums!

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Re: I am banned, why ??? >(

Do read that link because that's the only way you're going to get the problem resolved if you were indeed banned.

This is more than likely going to closed by the first admin that sees it.
      [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X