whered you go O=T-M-A-N=O?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whered you go O=T-M-A-N=O?

whered you dissapear to last night? we were assaulting the enemies position on assault on mestia, and suddenly, poof, you dissapeared. just curious what happened, i was having alot of fun till you left lol. once you were gone the squad just fell apart...

either way hope to squad up with ya in the future, nice to have a SL who knows what their doing :)

Re: whered you go O=T-M-A-N=O?

Hi!

Unforseen 10 month old issue.... - my 10 month old son woke up crying and I had to run out to get him from his crib. I was on baby watch duty as well and that outweighed squad leader duty - sad but true. Sorry I didn't get to give any warning. I normally play Sunday nights (German Time) and didn't want my wife to get pissed that I was playing PR instead of doing the baby duties.

Are you going to play tonight? I usually meet up with my high school friend / best friend from the USA on Sunday nights (afternoon his time). His handle is WARLAB. We could sure use another squad member on Sunday nights. I am usually on from 8 pm to as long as I can stand, usually 1:30-2 am.

Hope to see you again soon.

TMAN
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by O=T-M-A-N=O View Post
      Unforseen 10 month old issue....
      I was thinking 'Oh no, theres something up with his PC thats been going on for 10 months!'
      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

No, just a 10 month old...
        sigpic

Comment

If I had a dollar for every time that happened to me....I think that fatherhood trained me for lack of sleep gaming...
          sigpic Sometimes I rip, other times I RIP.

Comment

I'm glad that I am not the only one playing with the baby monitor sitting here next to my keyboard..:)

Felt

Comment

Yeah, same thing here. I only got my headset on one ear unless "Mom" is at home. I have also noticed that having a kid really works wonders on using the VOIP - not. It's not like one is overly "chatty" when having a 18 months old daughter sleeping in the next room. Still, I guess that it helps one to sort out important information to relay from not-so-important information. :/
              sigpic
              The Royal Lifeguards

Comment

Your children will grow guys.... then they'll bust in and ask you for money when your in a hotspot in PR !

|

Comment

Or they will get hold of the PC and "by accident" reformat the harddrive...:/
                  sigpic
                  The Royal Lifeguards

Comment

Just hope my son likes to game when his mom lets him get his own PC... ;-)
                    sigpic

Comment

hahahaha something tells me you won't have any problems getting a kid to like video games ;)

me and my 3yr old just started playing Shrek Smash'n'crash racing on PS2 - it's just stunning how quickly the little buggers learn stuff!!!

Comment

I think ALL kids game today, TMAN.

|

Comment

Yep, not a problem for me, just my wife unit has a problem with it.

I am sure my son will be an excellent squad member.
                          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X