Joy Sticks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joy Sticks

Hey guys, I just want to ask one question, What is the best joystick anybody has owned that is sturdy and aint too expensive? I just to further my PRM exp :D

Question 2: anybody know a good steering wheel to get, i just got dirt and i am hooked on that game, i played different driving games and playing with the WASD keys aint to great,SO, any suggestions?

Re: Joy Sticks

The joystick I just got is the Logitech Extreme3D Pro. Pretty nifty, I got mine on sale, $35 and the wife used a gift card). I was going to get the lesser one, the Attack3 but this one was the better deal.
    |TG-6th|Belhade
    "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Belhade is spot on. Logitech extreme 3d pro is cheap and has a small range of movement perfect for the arcade flying styles of PR. My #1 choice for PR. Now for more serious flight simming, you have to throw down a bit more cash on a stick with more buttons, bells and whistles.
      Murderous

Comment

I onw a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro,and I love it. I highly recoment it to anybody looking for a good joystick for any game.

Comment

I've got a saitek ST290 Pro, was like $20-25 at Radioshack I think, saw some at Walmart too. It has a bunch of buttons, a hat, throttle, doesn't have the smallest range of motion but it's served me well for over two years and for the price it can't be beat.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

I have the Logitech 3d extreme as well. For a wheel, plan on spending $100 to get a good one. I have the logitech MOMO. Dirt is hands down the best PC game I have ever purchased. I am big into the SCORE series and if I ever get rich a dream would be to run the Baja once.

Comment

I 'm still flying with the old version of the Extreme 3D Pro. It 's a good joystick for the money even though I once broke the plastic base inside (the part which centers the stick)... replaced it with a metal one and it still works :).

I have no experience with the new version but I 'd still recommend it, read a lot of good stuff about it and it 's very cheap compared to others.
              Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Saitek Aviator or Saitek Cyborg Evo (old model, may be harder to find) for entry sticks.

Aviator Links:
                http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/prod/av8r.htm
                http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....ci_sku=8022793

Cyborg Links:
                http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/prod/evo.htm

Comment

I've been thinking about the Extreme 3d as well, but I cant justify using a joystick when I'm already becoming an alright pilot with key and mouse.
                  Skud

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Dog View Post
                    I 'm still flying with the old version of the Extreme 3D Pro.

Thats the one I have although I don't use it for PR, as I only fly helis and I'm ok with keyboard/mouse for that. I only use a joystick for an actual flying game (CFS 1, 2, 3). I think my brother has the logitech MOMO steering wheel, but I'll have to check.
                    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                    Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Logitech Extreme 3d pro....smooooooth baby....smooooooth. Dont have a wheel...but that game sure looks fun.
                      sigpic Sometimes I rip, other times I RIP.

Comment

Well, i guess its the extreme 3d pro. I also had a guy pm me about a wheel and im getting some info about it. Anyways Now i need a new Headset. I got the Edimentional one and it alright but it feels cheap. It has force feedback which is cool but it doesnt sound right. Also i just got a new computer and i got Realtek HD for my onboard sound crap and it doesnt seem to pic up the mic. I tried playin around and the Highest i got was a little whisper. It doesnt work in PR. SOOOOO i need a new headset for around 40-80

Comment

Again i went with Logitech...the USB one...gamer...it was about 50 and I have been very happy with it...
                          sigpic Sometimes I rip, other times I RIP.

Comment

send me a PM with your address and I'll mail you a 3D PRO. I called Logitech a few months ago because the one I had was just slightly off-center...just enough that the plane would deviate to the left on take-off and bug me...tech support sent me a new one in the mail, and I fixed this one just by tightening up the handle. I don't know any games that let me use 2 joysticks at once, so it's just collecting dust here.

it's all yours...
                            |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

:D PM set, this is awesome, Now i can probobly keep up with you on kashan, lol

Edit: I owe you a big one

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X