No announcement yet.

Liberation: Casting Call

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberation: Casting Call

"Far into the remote Afghanistan territory, a small battalion of US Marines are deployed to assess the reports of eminent insurgent attack on peaceful villages accross the countryside. Follow the life of US Marines in this realistic experience on a large scale. Lay witness to RPG volleys against UH60 Blackhawk Helicopters, Improvised Explosive Device detonations on unknowing US Forces occupying a country about to self destruct, and be there when your buddies clear that foxhole of ammunition. Watch as key personell is eliminated the only way that can be done in PR... by force and by stealth. Grab your gear and report to Duty."

I spoke briefly with Tempus about including the TG guys (because you breed like cock roaches) for an upcoming film. Our filming schedule hasn't been completely finalized but I'd still like to check TG's interest in being a part of this epic wartime tale. Couple of quick facts

Deadline: Nov 7 2007 (Behind Schedule by 2 weeks)
    Location: =SS= Private Server with a CUSTOMIZED Map (Raid on Moskiye -US vs Insurgency- with a few custom vehicle spawns as well as kit alterations.

Scripting: The movie is still a WIP but there are alot of things that have been suggested internally such as last nights detail about an ambush IED sequence lasting roughly 90 seconds from start to finish.

Still want to know more? Of Course!

Q: What will I get in return for doing this?
    A: I am not a wealthly live-at-home with money rotting in the bank so monetary gain won't be happening. Perhaps the idea that TG had a huge role in the overall success of this movie. Being able to brag that you were part of that movie, etc. I cannot offer more than credit where it is due.

Q: What do I need to do to sign-up for this?
    A: Contact me on Xfire @ xfullmetaljacketx or MSN @ [email protected]

Q: What are the times you want to be filming and how will we communicate?
    A: Generally speaking filming is the last step before editting so I want to be sure I've re-enacted all suggestions with a few members of my own team to see how it can be improved or if the suggestion is worth messing with at all. Once we finalize a combat sequence scene, considering organization and focus of all the people participating 1-2 hours 2 or 3 days a week. A solid session hopefully 2 of the next 4 weekends of at least 4 hours.

Q: I have school, can I still be a part?
    A: Of course you can, but if you sign up for a role that you will be unable to fulfill because of school or work, please do not apply for specific parts. All "positions" will be given to people on a merit base system. If you show dedication and focus during filming, then you will likely have the most sought after scenes to act in.

Q: Is there a Trailer or a teaser out that I can look at?
    A: Yes, there is. But as of last night (10/1/07) the map was changed from Kashan to Raid on Moskiye so the teaser is now officially out of date.

Sound like something you'd like to be a part of? If so, contact me on XFire (Nickname listed above) or on MSN (also listed above).

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

=SS= Council / Public Relations

Re: Liberation: Casting Call

I 'd love to help out but there 's simply no way I will be available for more than 1 or 2 days a week...

Good luck.
    Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

This sounds really cool,i would love to be a part of it. This would work out good for me because i only have easy classes this semester so i am probably able to be with u guys filming 3 or 4 days of the week. :)

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

As it stands right now, We have 4 Completely dedicated SS members. We are looking for at least 6 people to be able to drop what they are doing and help film sequences. So that means I only need 2 REALLY gung-ho individuals. Most of the other time will be as sequences are thought out, played out and played with... that's when I'll need the rest of you. The largest scene thus far is the IED scene. Requires 8 USMC and roughly 6 Insurgents. Our private is only 15 slots so were kind of limited on the amount per scene we can use. I will however have some sequences that will require about 12-15 (only 2 scenes so far) and Ill definately give advance notice when we plan on actually filming the shot.

Also if you are interested, I am looking for a "key grip" type of person that can locate files, sounds, sound boards etc for the movie itself (for the voice over acting!).

Thanks for the response thus far.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed