Not on the reserved list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not on the reserved list

I know I should probably not be posting here but I can't seem to find any support email or antyhing that applies to Project reality.

2 or 3 weeks past I came a paying member to TG and I have registered my BF2 Id number on this forum.

But when I try to connect to the server when its full I still get refused access.

Pleas fix my acccess so that I dont have to wait for a slot to be opened.

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Re: Not on the reserved list

recheck your ID number, just to be sure. It ussually takes a few minutes to get the id to registar on the servers. Also if you arent getting in jump on TS and find an admin, if you arent able to get in thru the reserved slots the admin can get you a spot.

Could be the server is full of SMs as well.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Highly unlikely...

Check the ID.
      Skud

Comment

Looks like your BF2 id is missing a digit.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...istration.html

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Rechecked my Id many times I have gone so far as to install PR on a second machine and retrave the account, then download a new "BFEasyKeyHasher_v1.1.exe" and make sure I'm copying the number with the little button on the right.

And my number ID is 8 letters just like on the example.

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

try another method:
            join an empty server, open up the command prompt with the "~" tilda key, and type
            PB_PLIST (I think that is correct...)

This should tell you the # for youself and anyone else in game.
            |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Originally posted by LoveSkylark View Post
              Rechecked my Id many times I have gone so far as to install PR on a second machine and retrave the account, then download a new "BFEasyKeyHasher_v1.1.exe" and make sure I'm copying the number with the little button on the right.

And my number ID is 8 letters just like on the example.
              Have you tried using bf2player.com ?

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

^^ What he said. Ive read this kind of thing before and the key format changed at some point and that program isnt valid anymore, it misses off the last digit.

Ive never used that site before but my stats have been viewed 22 times, I must be famous :D

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Bottom line is that your PID should be 9 digits. If you are getting 8, you need to use another form of obtaining your number, as mentioned in the reserved slot thread linked to above.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

ID has been PMed. Good luck on the battlefield Skylark.
                    --
                    VI VI VI - the number of the beast

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...