Whats going on with the PR Server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats going on with the PR Server?

Hey guys, has anyone else noticed any problems with the PR server today. It currently appears to be offline and I've had nightmare today with my ping. I'm in the UK and my ping normally doesnt go much over a 100, not great but ok. Today it kept hovering around the 400+ mark which I have never seen before. Can't think why this is happening. Supposed to get around 4meg via pure cable from NTL/Virgin. If any other UK guys on the forums are experiencing similar problems I would be very interested to hear about it as I have just signed up for the upcoming scrim. If this is a sign of things to come then I can obviously forget it.

Absolutely any help on this would be hugely appreciated.

Cheers

Re: Whats going on with the PR Server?

To back this up, I was on with Wick and I had a bad ping on the east coast USA...
    sigpic Sometimes I rip, other times I RIP.

Comment

lol I just noticed someone has a ping of 13000 or 13 seconds :icon_lol:

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Hey WICKENS,

I'm with Virgin cable also (but on their top package), have been for some time, its generally a decent service and any problems I have had with ping/connection to TG in the past has been nothing do do with their quality of service... usually routers in the US that it passes through, but not very often admittedly. Of course there is the occasional problem, which can be expected from any ISP from time to time but you should be fine in general :)
        It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
        - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

Thanks guys I tried everything then did a system restore and removed some updates that I didn't recognise and my ping has dropped back down. I doubt my attempt at fixing it had any impact and the improvement is purely coincidental, I am not PC literate as you can tell. Still, it's better now.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by A.WICKENS View Post
            I am not PC literate as you can tell.

Now you know how I feel...
            |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
            Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X