Server locked?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server locked?

As of 1830Z the server is locked and says "BF2 Privat..." something or another. I've seen this a couple times lately. Have I missed some gigantic flashing neon sign somewhere telling me what's going on?

|
    |

Re: Server locked?

You mean this neon flashing sign ?

:D
    Dizlor

Comment

I noticed this too, there is a server called tacticalgamer project reality blah blah, and another clled tactical gamer bf2 private server. Is the password server going to be a different server to the normal one now?
      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

The private server is the one that we use for special events such a practices and such. Password nights happen on the regular BF2 server.
        Retired 6th DB

Comment

then why is the server down... it the only PR server ill play on

Fightin the endless war.

Comment

Well Gogeta, I'm proud to say I'm not quite THAT blind :D

So apparently both of these servers are usually running all of the time, but I never noticed the private one because I always jump straight to the public server?

On a related note, is there a way to disconnect without Alt+F4'ing when the Tactical Hamsters fall off their Tactical Wheel?

|
            |

Comment

Originally posted by A_Grounded_Pilot View Post
              Well Gogeta, I'm proud to say I'm not quite THAT blind :D

So apparently both of these servers are usually running all of the time, but I never noticed the private one because I always jump straight to the public server?

On a related note, is there a way to disconnect without Alt+F4'ing when the Tactical Hamsters fall off their Tactical Wheel?

Alt-F4 is the only way I've been able to exit when the server goes kaput... Sometimes if you wait long enough it'll boot you back to the BF2 mulitplayer page.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X