Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worse habits , best qualities ?

Hi gents

Just for fun , i would like to know what , in your opinion , are your worse habits and best quality on the battlefield in a TG point of view. :D

Personally , i have this really bad habit of bunnyjumping when i get caught from behind (or when i really didnt expect anyone ;) ), and in a last attempt to save my life , i cant help it , my thumb automatically push that goddamn spacebar. I try so hard to stop doing it but years of Unreal T have probably create a link from my brain to my thumb bypassing my conscience ;)

But on the other side i think im pretty good at calling ennemy position and at moving my squad around effectively (reading the terrain) , to give them a good angle of attack and terrain advantage.

Tell me about you guys!
    sigpic

Dont be shy, add me on Steam by clicking the icon below.

Re: Worse habits , best qualities ?

For me, worst is probably repetition. If my squad is moving along and gets ambushed by an APC, normally it would be best to respawn and take an alternate route. But for me, I just get determined to kill that APC. Then, the whole enemy team gets over to the route my squad and I are using and we get completely slaughtered. I think I'm just a good all rounder (except jets. jets, uurgh) so it's hard to pin down a 'best quality'.
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Comment

My best quality is sticking to the team and staying together as a squad. My worst habit is trying to get a sniper rifle all the time ;-)
      sigpic

Comment

My worst habit is usually to do something stupid like run out in the middle of a road or poke my head out when I know or think there's an apc/tank/sniper/whatever outside who was fun gunning me down for my idiocy. I could just ignore whatever's out there, but I'm nosy and just have to see! This is a really bad habit on my part, especially when I'm squad leading

My best quality I'de say is following orders, I try to do it as best I can :)

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

My worst habit is when I got a pack of C4 and there's something to blow up near... Vehicule, bunker, firebase, house, whatever.....! I always take the C4 50meters away and try a quick run to plant it... move away and at 10m explode it... I do that even if I know there is enemy very close and I will probably get killed....!

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post
          My best quality I'de say is following orders, I try to do it as best I can :)
          same!
          Play Tactical Gamer Only

Comment

dear PR anonymous,

my 3 worst qualities are trying to revive people when I am 90% sure I will die anyway and I end up getting myself, and the person I just recently revived, killed. also if squad is not using voip I tend to lonewolf while looking for a new squad, and sometimes I accidentally bunnyhop if I run out of ammo unexpectedly. not more than once and I just caught myself doing it once last night so I dont think it is a habit yet.

my best quality is following orders and finding ways into control points the are swarming with enemies.

Comment

Bad:

1. While leading a squad, I like to be the Pointman. This is bad but it has helped me out in the past. (ask my squaddies;))
              2. Going for a knife kill, then getting shot in the face.
              3. I yell alot

Good:

1. I have fun with my squad.
              2. I transform my Squaddies from a pubby punk to an essential member of the Squad. That in turn morph's them into a TG lifer;)
              3. I know where and when to attack a flag.
              "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

One of my bad habits is to get mad when killed by a grenade(I think because I'm so bad with them) which makes me glad that PR limits them and I don"t stay mad all the time.My good habit would have to be (to quote Forrest Gump)"to do what my drill sargent tells me".And I am one of those pubbers Dirt has turned into a TGer for life. Thanks Dirt

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
                  Good:

1. I have fun with my squad.
                  2. I transform my Squaddies from a pubby punk to an essential member of the Squad. That in turn morph's them into a TG lifer;)
                  Totally agreed, being in Dirtboys squad is one of those things you need to do at least once.
                  |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                  Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Worst:
                    1. Being unable to shut my mouth on chat.
                    2. Getting mad at everything, especially when its late at night
                    3. Extremely hard for me to follow a SLs or COs stupid order

Best:
                    1. I love flying, gunning, armor whoring and the like and have gotten pretty damn good at it
                    2. Whenever I'm in my right mind and not insane I've lead some pretty good infantry squads

Community, not corporation!

TG-Irr BetterDeadThanRe(D)

Xfire-BetterDeadThanRed1

Irregs PR CO

Comment

As SL, I tend to spot enemies & then pause to place an attack marker immediately on their location...rather than just shoot them. It's good for my squad member's kills, but sometimes an uneccessary step as I miss my chance to take a shot.
                      I also get too competitive, and forget that it is just a game...hopefully, people by now don't take it too personally when I squwak.

On the bright side, I know the maps well, play them aggressively, and usually stay one step ahead of the competition.
                      |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Originally posted by w.WAREHOUSE View Post
                        and usually stay one step ahead of the competition.
                        Usually when I am not on the other side;)
                        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
                          Usually when I am not on the other side;)
                          LOL, dirtboy comes back and the trash talking took all but 1 hour!!!
                          |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

My worst quality? hmm, hard to single just one out. Most likely my predilection for being distracted by something...like an enemy running past the other direction, so I go to follow, see what he's up to, check for any other squad members or assets, and all of a sudden I'm on the other side of the map wandering into an uncappable base.

Best quality recently seems to be my skill as a medic. I've really gotten good at this role but since I can't hit anything without a scope I often mourn my ktd ratio while my team/score shoots up.
                            |TG-6th|Belhade
                            "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

my worst quality... prob that i tend to run out even thou people are firing at me and get killed( im gettin bettar thou)
                              my best quallity is digging in.. i can dig into a nice place and kill alot of people. also i learn Very quickly

Fightin the endless war.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X