Server Raid: target .:BattleArena:.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Raid: target .:BattleArena:.

Sometimes when I see that TG server is on a map that I don't like (or when I don't have 2 hours to play), I join the .:battle-arena:. server which hosts 24/7 Al Basrah. If anyone would like to play there occassionally with our TG tags, add me to xfire: BUS.

It is a great chance to meet new players and welcome them to come play on our server. (not to mention absolutely annihilate some really bad players that are not anywhere near our level of play, although sometimes there are some good players there too.)

-House
    |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Re: Server Raid: target .:BattleArena:.

ya, i go there sometimes if even ther server is empty and play some basrah, even though i still think that basrah needs the apache back ;)
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

We need to have a TG pubbing event once a month.

Comment

ah the good old days of finding a pubby server and unleashing hell, I'm up for it sometime

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post
          ah the good old days of finding a pubby server and unleashing hell, I'm up for it sometime
          Well you could go into the DVB server....they love to stack the teams. The TG server has a higher level of play (except for warehouse) so im sure you wouldnt mind playin DVB v Tg.

Comment

Sounds good. When did Basrah lose the apaches? It was always fun to shoot down a cocky pilot with an RPG...
            |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
            Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Is there some reason we don't have more maps on the TG PR server? It does seem we have the same rotation most all the time.
              sigpic

Comment

Warehouse, I added you a while ago... you 're not showing up though.

^^TMAN, I 'm opening a new topic on this right now, I too am sick of playing Kashan, Jabal and Kufrah over and over. I haven't even been able to play the new Basrah... which is nr.16 in the maplist :(.

EDIT: Here it is.
                Last edited by Ghost Dog; 10-14-2007, 08:55 AM.
                Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

same here. TG Map rotation is in question, lately.
                  I also play on battlearena here and there, if I don't have time for a 2 - 3 hour round.
                  As Warehouse mentioned, lots of fun fragging some pubs.
                  TG is still the standard in skills and teamplay.

But be careful. Just got banned from BA, the first time, in 5 years of BF online gaming!!!
                  What I believe is, that "battlearena4" ownes the server.
                  Two players are now wearing the BDR tag and "admin whore" the server.
                  Got tk'd by one of them and told him off. There was my ban !!!
                  I wasn't the only one being tk'd by him (=BDR= agentorange419)
                  He is leading the minus score all the time.
                  Totally in mature and unacceptable!

cheers

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...