Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations Monk, Nemesis123, canadaalien1,-BaH-patches, and Eol!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Monk, Nemesis123, canadaalien1,-BaH-patches, and Eol!!

Well done soldiers!

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...-presentation/

Ok, I went over the list of air cav awards and the person that i think deserves an award is |Tg-Irr|Eol because countless times he has shot down enemy helis despite me saying lets run he would say"Come on i can take him out" and sure enough he does. He constantly shows his great skills on the battlefield and i think that he deserves his talent to be recognized

Who?
    Everyone who served under my squad, though one person did leave the squad before the round ended :(

What?
    Combat Action for Monk, Nemesis123, canadaalien1,-BaH-patches
    Distinguished Medic for TG-Monk

Where?
    TG PR server

When?
    October 9th 2007 evening

How?
    I started up my squad at the beginning of the round. I asked everyone to delay spawn so we could rush oil refinery. My squad obeyed and we managed to start capping oil refinery before the rest of our team made it out of the gates of MEC base.

We capped Oil Refinery then proceeded to Oil Production and started capping that flag too. No resistance since we managed to quickly leave oil refinery in our vodnik. Note at this point in the game the rest of the team was attacking oil storage. Finally reinforcements arrive at oil refinery at half-way cap. I decide to make a SL decision to attack village since it was inevitable that we would cap Oil Storage and Oil Production. My squad quickly regrouped at South Entrance of Oil Production and we drove off to the eastern edge of the map. We setup a rally point 300m east of Village and quickly proceeded to hit village.(Mind you only 5-7 mins have passed at this point). My squad spotted a bunker and a commander truck that was being build at the center of the CP. We quickly destroyed everything with Light AT and .50 fire. After we took positions inside the barn at Village and managed to get it neutral but the mec team ended up losing oil storage at the same time.

While our team was trying to recap oil storage, my squad was going to defend village. We wait 3 mins, no resistance. Finally 4 mins pass and if you had looked out the 2nd story window you would have seen the entire USMC team followed by an APC. We held out for an additional 2 mins. We killed numerous brazenly stupid USMC soldiers running into the barn. But we ran outta luck when we got shot through the roof of the barn. Unfortunately they also found the rally point. At this point we were the top squad with more than 2k points over the 2nd place squad.

My squad ended up reorganizing at oil refinery and we tried the same tactic as last time. We ended up capping village a 2nd time. This time we encountered tank resistance. So here we are on the 2nd floor of the barn pined down by a tank. I asked for tank support via team chat. 2 mins later a mec tank destroys the tank pinning us down. Thus allowing us to cap village. The rest of the team moves up while we hold. Then the epic round ends. MEC winning. (I forgot the score)

My squad was unbelievably cooperative. They followed directions well and were willing to take up tasks when asked to. These guys reflect the ideals of the TG Primer and the TG community. Good Job!

Acknowledge your teammates' Outstanding and Distinguished efforts: Submit a nomination!

Re: Congratulations Monk, Nemesis123, canadaalien1,-BaH-patches, and Eol!!

congrats guys! way to represent!

Comment

Congrats gentlemen:)
      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Congratulations to all of you people.
        |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
        Irregular since 2007.

Comment

congrats my friends:)
          sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

"

Comment

Congrats guys.

Comment

Very Nice!
                {-BaH-} RedSeal

Comment

thanks much appreciated

Comment

I can confirm Eol being a good wingman, he has saved my transport chopper multiple times by clearing my tail :).

Congratz.
                    Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Congratulations guys :)

Comment

Thanks a bunch guyz <3 :blush:

"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."

Comment

lol blush.
                          sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Nice job guys! Who was the SL?

|
                            |

Comment

He cant say: REQUIRED READING: Awards Ethics

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X