This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zatar Wetlands Baserapers

There currently is an entire squad baseraping the US Main base in your PR server, and they will not leave. They just kept blowing stuff up and killing infantry left and right. What is even worse is that the US team had nearly all the flags except MEC Main, so they were obviously in the wrong and against the rules.

I was really upset about it and after the 10th or so time, I said "get out of our main base, faggets". Now I understand your rules, and I respect that, but these other players really pissed me off, and the fact that there were no admins around and that they were not obeying the rules just got me out of line. It says I am banned for saying a bad word but frustration can only explain my actions... it really sucked.

Not to mention, you've turned on some incredibly annoying negative score kick, even if you accidentally kill yourself or lose a piece of armor, you are kicked from the server. It's been a really rough night on your server, but I was hoping there was something you could do about these baserapers.

I think one of them was from iGi.
    Last edited by Tweaky; 10-19-2007, 07:08 AM.

Re: Zatar Wetlands Baserapers

Apparently I am not banned, but here is a nice screenshot of squad 1 culprits who were raping the base:

Looks like it is an iGi player afterall.

hXXp://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7362/screen001vb0.jpg (change x's (I still cant post urls, wtfx!!!))

Again I say, they were mining the base, blowing up equipment (trucks and such), and killing any infantry that spawned. They had an APC to use while they were there.

I know a few TG players that trust my word.... I hope you can take care of this.

Comment

Best thing is to PM this to an admin.

If you want a quicker action, join the PR channel on Teamspeak, you should always find an admin there...

I too have seen an iGi player break the rules, even when he was aware of them... which is worse than any other violation imo.
      Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

as to not let negativity flow into the forums, it is advised to abide by the forum rules on how to post rule breakers to admins. PM an admin or contact him over a messenger or over Teamspeak.

Comment

I apologise for the baserape, My squads initial intent was to get fishing village but then we lost gas station and we were unable to cap this flag. As we were in a good area to take out enemy tanks before they could get to thier destination, the Commander gave us orders to sabotage their armour and speacial equipment, i did not realise that this was against server rules so once again i apologise. i gave my squad strict orders not to fire unless fired upon which they followed very well, i think we only killed one infantryman, tweaky has exagerrated of the death toll his team took beacause of us, their main base was completly empty the whole time we was there. One other thing why did no one complain when a USMC tank attacked our mec main near to the beggining of the round, this is what lead me to believe that it was ok to to attack UCB, I have read your rules now and i now understand them.
          Sorry for any headaches my men and I might have caused!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Dog View Post
            Best thing is to PM this to an admin.

If you want a quicker action, join the PR channel on Teamspeak, you should always find an admin there...

I too have seen an iGi player break the rules, even when he was aware of them... which is worse than any other violation imo.
            Originally posted by PolarisFOX View Post
            as to not let negativity flow into the forums, it is advised to abide by the forum rules on how to post rule breakers to admins. PM an admin or contact him over a messenger or over Teamspeak.
            Note taken, I am new with anything on this forum really.

Originally posted by .:iGi:.ERASERLASER View Post
            I apologise for the baserape, My squads initial intent was to get fishing village but then we lost gas station and we were unable to cap this flag. As we were in a good area to take out enemy tanks before they could get to thier destination, the Commander gave us orders to sabotage their armour and speacial equipment, i did not realise that this was against server rules so once again i apologise. i gave my squad strict orders not to fire unless fired upon which they followed very well, i think we only killed one infantryman, tweaky has exagerrated of the death toll his team took beacause of us, their main base was completly empty the whole time we was there. One other thing why did no one complain when a USMC tank attacked our mec main near to the beggining of the round, this is what lead me to believe that it was ok to to attack UCB, I have read your rules now and i now understand them.
            Sorry for any headaches my men and I might have caused!
            I am not exagerrating anything. Your squad members fired on me many times, a few hit me with heavy/light AT, and others where mining/c4'ing trucks, AT turrets, and other things. I never had a chance to even try and defend myself because there were 3 guys shooting at me from all directions. Dunno why you would stay there for more than 10 minutes with the APC if there was 'nothing' there. And yes, MEC players did complain of a tank in the MEC Main killing some people... and that player was told to leave, and/or was killed iirc.

Oh well, what's said here is done, I don't care, admins can do what they want with this.

Comment

tweaky you sound like a whining 5 year old.

id say more things but that would achknowledge your insanity

Comment

Originally posted by bprelec View Post
                tweaky you sound like a whining 5 year old.

id say more things but that would achknowledge your insanity
                Thanks, but just trying to correct some rules here, and keep the TG server clean. I acknowledge your excellent spelling..... Have any other useless first comments coming out of your pockets?

You can close the thread admins, apologies for bringing this to forum, contact me via PM if you wish.

Comment

Im at work right now , last night shift , going on days off , its 5:30 am here and you guys really entertain me . please continue.
                  sigpic

Dont be shy, add me on Steam by clicking the icon below.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X