This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improper Admin Attitude

Ok so who do I need to talk to about Admin abuse?

Tonight I was kicked form the PR server no less then 2 times for BS reasons. The 1st was for using H-AT on troops. No where had I seen this rule and I was not told or warned about it anywhere. Oh I am sure it's here on this website. But Who goes to a website before they join a server?

The 2nd time was because an Admin decided that he would have a poke at me at the start of a round when he saw that I had got the H-AT kit again. What he typed was "Now don't go killing troops with that H-AT" (note. that was not the exact words used but that was the meaning). And I replied "Get over your self". Now this as far as I can see is not the same as telling somebody to F*** Off. I Did not antagonise the Admin. I Did not insult him. But yet he kicked me. Well this is crappy Admining. I Really did expect more from TG. We (meaning the Full Contact War community) have had good relations in the past. But it looks like you guys have lost the plot a bit. And have fallen down the road of CLAN style admins instead of community driven Admins.

I Do hope a somebody with some body with the powers to change things reads this.

Oddsodz
    :: Signature removed for violation of signature size restrictions.

Re: Improper Admin Attitude

dont join our forums and complain about our rules and how things are handled. Read OUR server rules and forum rules and you will see how this sort of thing is to be handled.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

The first place to start would be the stickies at the top of the forum that say "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING" You'll find out quickly that admin/ban issues are not dealt with in public forums but are handled in private messages.

Did you happen to read the required reading about use of HATS, per chance? TG is the best place on the web to play online games but we need you to do your part too. I think you would get more mileage with a "sorry didn't mean it" reply than a smart aleck response like the one you replied in game with.

Welcome to TG...
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper View Post
        dont join our forums and complain about our rules and how things are handled. Read OUR server rules and forum rules and you will see how this sort of thing is to be handled.
        Case and point.
        :: Signature removed for violation of signature size restrictions.

Comment

Originally posted by Oddsodz View Post
          I Do hope a somebody with some body with the powers to change things reads this.
          I have closed your topic. That is all the change/feedback you will recieve until you go through the proper channels and pm the admin in question to figure out why you were kicked or pm the BF2 game officer who will always listen to any concerns.
          |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X