cv-22 osprey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cv-22 osprey

any validity in this video as to whether the v-22 will be added in 0.7?
    .youtube.com/watch?v=GyfALv4p2fo
    it would make a huge difference having a fast troop transport like this in game, also would be nice to give special forces a parachute to do high altitude drops from.
    "Peace isn't merely the absence of conflict, but the presence of justice"

Re: cv-22 osprey

to be honest, transport helo's do just fine in transporting players across the map, how would a CV-22 do any better?
    umm... hello?

Comment

That thing is cool...but too bad it sucks IRL;)
      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Been discused at the PR forum

Link
        doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Looks fun to fly, I guess it's got the same controls as the F-35?
          |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
          Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Looks like a death trap.
            Skud

Comment

eh depends on what altitude its used at. if its being used for its primary goal of dropping off spec ops doing halo jumps at a high altitude, enemy fire shouldnt be a concern.

Comment

No HALO jump spec ops in PR due to the parachute 'fix' and the pilot being the only one with a parachute. Not sure why they did both honestly.
                |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Maybe they'll add a HALO kit :row__593:

Seriously, if they did add a combat kit with a parachute (take your pick on the name, plenty of groups do it: Rangers, SEALs, Marine Force Recon, Green Berets, etc.), this would make HALO and HAHO drops way easier. It seems like it takes forever to reach a decent altitude in the -60.
                  playing off the TG server feels like we're playing 2142 on easy mode~Fehmart

I'm going to close my eyes until it's over~Experiment, commenting on my driving

"Get it up quickly and beat it hard."~Jonan
                  I don't get a bonus DVD? My life has lost all meaning.~Zoopy_T

Comment

I highly advise you keep this "suggestion" to the TG forums because if you so much as mention fastropes on the PR forums, you can expect swift justice from the entire community.

Community, not corporation!

TG-Irr BetterDeadThanRe(D)

Xfire-BetterDeadThanRed1

Irregs PR CO

Comment

why is that? the devs dont believe in fast-roping or halo jumps that are a standard practice implemented in almost every branch of service?
                      or is it because of programming/lag issues

Comment

Programming. It seems that the game is hardcoded with respect to fastroping, so that will never happen. Considering the makeup of the PR community, and the fact that people have asked for fastrope systems an untold number of times, people don't even want to hear those words anymore, because they want it but know they can't have it and that just makes them angry at EA. And sad.

Everytime the PR Devs say something can't be done because of hardcoding issues, a little something inside everyone in the PR community dies.:icon11:

Comment

bummer. thanks for the explanation 50!

Comment

No problem. I knew about the hardcoding issue because I've made a couple suggestions on the PR forums and I read what had already been suggested. made a few suggestions myself, but it wasn't critical stuff. The biggest thing was suggesting they put the CH-53 in the game.

Comment

Not to burst the bubble, but HALO jumps arent really...common.
                              Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X