THE 28th DAY WE FOUGHT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE 28th DAY WE FOUGHT

Man that was awesome and sad at the same time. We had a full TG-6th and TG-IRR on the same team and on almost every map we were on, we won by capturing all the objectives. One map (can't remember the name) we were MEC and we cornered the US into their main base and pummeled them with Anti tank shells, APC round, tank rounds, and machine gun fire. It was sad that it had to end.
    Wish more games were like this.

Sorry for gloating and the post below is from the team that had the crap beaten out of them. Sorry for it being not s balanced.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: THE 28th DAY WE FOUGHT

sounds like stacked teams to me. never a fair situation and always a total let down to the team that isnt stacked in their favour.

Comment

I know.
      |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Yeah, it was pretty horrid, I spent most of the night opposite the rest of my brothers in the 6th. The teams were uneven in both skill and numbers, making for very lopsided and rather discouraging play.
        |TG-6th|Belhade
        "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

If we 6th's hadnt barely held on at Oil Storage early on it could have lost us the game

The next game was VERY balanced, 59-0 or something brits. We won, but again, even if teams are "stacked" it can be very challenging for both sides. The IRR's have been working together alot more than they used to in PR, and the 6th is really active. So yeah, we're all trying to play together.

Kufrah is a bad example.
          Skud

Comment

Well I loved it (onthe loosing side), 4 hours of very hard fighting, as long as Im in squad that is working together and trying hard Im having fun win or loose.

And btw if teams are unfair (25 vs 35) then say: "teams!", there are alot of players more than willing to switch sides if things get unfair and most of us don't keep an eye on the scoreboard so we dont allways know that the teams are unbalanced.

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

Originally posted by LoveSkylark View Post
              And btw if teams are unfair (25 vs 35) then say: "teams!", there are alot of players more than willing to switch sides if things get unfair and most of us don't keep an eye on the scoreboard so we dont allways know that the teams are unbalanced.
              Isn't there a team autobalance?
              |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
              Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
                Isn't there a team autobalance?
                Yes, but it moves people as they die. A team with a numbers advantage slowly gets autoswitched if only because they have more medics. By then the initial flags are taken while parts of the opposite team are still forming (with the new players). It's better if players actively move to team imbalances.

Lucky Shot

Comment

Ah ok thanks.
                  |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                  Irregular since 2007.

Comment

I dont mind getting beaten by a better team, so long its not down to map bias or spawn killing, etc
                    Theres always something more you can be doing and thats the makings of a good game even if you lose

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
                      If we 6th's hadnt barely held on at Oil Storage early on it could have lost us the game

The next game was VERY balanced, 59-0 or something brits. We won, but again, even if teams are "stacked" it can be very challenging for both sides. The IRR's have been working together alot more than they used to in PR, and the 6th is really active. So yeah, we're all trying to play together.

Kufrah is a bad example.
                      That was me in the APC holding you down behind the building. It also didnt help by the time I spawned after my death MEC already had a full squad at the village flag that was not in play. I watched over the BattleRecorder and Dirtboy is so lucky.... Hes also very sneaky!
                      It was a well played game good job guys.
                      Last edited by TheSkilledOne; 10-28-2007, 09:26 PM.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheskilledoneOSOK - YouTube Videos.
                      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=454724633178684067 - Old vBF2 Sniper Video (all clips are from when Scope was full screen)

Comment

Skilled, are you talking about me hiding out under the burnt out tank?

If so, that was so freaking awesome. My guys were spawning in and were wasting people back and forth. The rest of the team decided not to help out but we held it down until the tank blew up and left me in the wide open field all by myself surrounded by the entire USMC team and armor:)
                        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

all by urself? well, i guess the Irr's giving you fire support from the hills to the east get no credit in the battle. Just remember who came out on top, our tanker turkish with 47-0 for k/d. Yup, you guys were the only ones. (jk);)
                          sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

No, we just knew it was you Joe and dont want to give you any credit cause you smell like cheese. :icon26:
                            Much love! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
                              Skilled, are you talking about me hiding out under the burnt out tank?

If so, that was so freaking awesome. My guys were spawning in and were wasting people back and forth. The rest of the team decided not to help out but we held it down until the tank blew up and left me in the wide open field all by myself surrounded by the entire USMC team and armor:)
                              Yea, I was the Specops guy that was hitting the tank with rounds that forced you to crawl further underneath, then after if blew up you kept running around looking down and I had the Hardest time attempting to kill you with no grenades. Finally someone got you though.
                              I was also refering to when at Storage you advanced into the little cubby and I missed you. Switched to HEI. and started pounding the ground next to it. Everyone in there BUT YOU Died, Finally you made it through though. I fired and killed a guy, you ran through, someone who spawned tried to follow you and I put some arounds into him. You were just so @#[email protected]# Sneaky!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheskilledoneOSOK - YouTube Videos.
                              http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=454724633178684067 - Old vBF2 Sniper Video (all clips are from when Scope was full screen)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X