Kicked to Make Room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked to Make Room

I just have a question. How is it determined who will be kicked to make room for a supporting member? I ask because I joined the server this morning when there were only like 4 others on....we played for hours and hours on Kashan Desert and when there was only 3 mins left I got booted to make room for someone else when I'm sure there were about 57 others that joined after me. Couldn't one of the others that hadn't played that map over 3hrs been booted?

I understand why there is a need to make room for a member, we do the same on our servers. Just can't it be last in first out?

Re: Kicked to Make Room

Sorry wookie i believe it works in reverse the non-supporting player on the longest is first to go.Thats why personally I check to see if a round is amost over before I join if it is I will wait until round over but thats just me.

Comment

its the person that has been on the server the longest. And if you say you where on it for hours then you got booted. The last in first out has been discussed in length but doing it that way doesn't give everyone a fair chance to play. Usually if you rejoin you will get back in.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Longest on the server- gives more players more play time.

It's not that bad, usually a 5 min wait
        Skud

Comment

Wookie it happens,

It happened to me last night on Daiqing, at first i was like...wtf.....then i realized that i was one of the few non-supporting members that joined when the server was back up and running and.....well....it happens, i just have to get gears in working order and start to become a supporting member....

I actually kind of like that idea though kicking the person on the longest, its something different......interesting TG interesting.......i like the way you guys think.

Comment

It is thought to be the fairest way to allow as many people as possible to have a quality experience on the server. It was something I appreciate back in the days before I was a supporting member.

Lucky Shot

Comment

Poor Wookie was doin such a good job too as SL. That quite possibly was the longest game of Kashan ever in the history of history.

Comment

Originally posted by [TFO] WooKie View Post
                Just can't it be last in first out?
                Lol, that would make sense :). Think about it... you 've been hitting that connect button for over 10 minutes, finally manage to get in, join a squad... only to get kicked for a SM and start over again.

Best way to avoid being kicked is to crash on a regular base, that 's what I do every 2nd or 3rd mapload :D.
                Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Dog View Post
                  Lol, that would make sense :). Think about it... you 've been hitting that connect button for over 10 minutes, finally manage to get in, join a squad... only to get kicked for a SM and start over again.

Best way to avoid being kicked is to crash on a regular base, that 's what I do every 2nd or 3rd mapload :D.

Besides getting kicked out after hours of play and missing your spot in a good squad is much more likely to turn you in to a paying member than gettting kicked out after 2 minuts of play.

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Dog View Post

Great Minds Think Alike
                    doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...