Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible for me to get the battlerecorder of yesturday's map QWAI ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible for me to get the battlerecorder of yesturday's map QWAI ?

Hey!

Yesturday... on the qwai map, I had the Attack LB for most of the round (on the USMC side) and I enjoyed the map really! xcannon (the Commander) was giving pretty nice order like raid, scout, etc,etc. But I had a very hard time getting the other Attack LB! He was always escaping!!!!! :P I would like to know who was that!? I'm taking a guess by saying it was Saber_tooth_tiger!... anyway, whoever was that.. good job on the escaping part.... your routine to move out of me was always confusing me! (little spiral while going down)

Nevermind, so like I said I really enjoyed this map/gameplay so when I got to the community menu this morning, I saw the qwai demo and I tried to load it but when I got 100%, it said this demo wasn't on the server and after that I didn't see it in the menu?

I would really like to get this Demo so I can make a little movie...!?

Tell me if it's possible!

Thank you!
    Play Tactical Gamer Only

Re: Is it possible for me to get the battlerecorder of yesturday's map QWAI ?

Srry can't help with battlerecorder ,don't know what time you are talking about but if it was late Sunday night cst that was Saber_tooth_tiger

Comment

The PLA chopper can outrun the LB anytime... it 's a lot faster to compensate with its weaker weapons.

If you can give me the time (+timezone) and date of the round (end) I could look it up for you.
      Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

It was around 9-10ish EDT i think. I remember playing that round. I hear itsmanbearpig is a great squad member ;)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ikill4aliving View Post
          It was around 9-10ish EDT i think. I remember playing that round. I hear itsmanbearpig is a great squad member ;)
          IT WAS YOU!

Comment

I even said it was me in game, but I guess you were too busy playing commander to look at the chat :madsmile:
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Dog View Post
              If you can give me the time (+timezone) and date of the round (end) I could look it up for you.

Originally posted by ikill4aliving
              It was around 9-10ish EDT i think.
              And yeah the PLA chopper is damn faster! I learned that after 1-2 times trying to follow him... grrrr! he escaped like 5-6 maybe more time in that round! I never took him down... so nice job to him on that...!

But I think he got me only one time (all by himself, when I was moving to my supply to take ammo back.. he came backward, I had no chance!! pfff loll)) the other 2 or 3 times I got killed is because I was trying to escape by doing low level flying and crash 2 time in three's......!!
              Play Tactical Gamer Only

Comment

*editted

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

My favorite part of that round was the last two minutes. Theres an APC trying to make a last offensive at fishing village and doing a pretty good job. I kill one of the marines following it, grab his HAT and fire it up the rear end of the APC. Boom. I run past the bodies and smouldering wreckage and come upon a marine who is picking people off as they come down from the rally points in the hills. I pully my knife and jab it into his side three times before teabagging his lifeless corpse, just in time to watch that last marine ticket go away.

Sheer beauty. :icon26:

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                    I pully my knife and jab it into his side three times before teabagging his lifeless corpse, just in time to watch that last marine ticket go away.
                    Ferris, you had my laughing for a while with that one. Good job ;)
                    |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X