Flash Bangs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Bangs

Who uses them, what's the effective range, and why is it in the grenadier's of all the kits (besides CO's)?

In CSS the flashbangs were essential. Here I dont see them being used too much except for jokers who throw them at their teamates, and the few times they've been used offensively against me havnt effectively blinded me.

That's not to say that they dont totally blind you like hell if you get it good...
    sigpic

Re: Flash Bangs

useful when clearing/breaching a room.

Areas where I would consider them useful is the Tunnel CP on OGT and the Mine CP on Qwai River.

Grenadier will be losing them in next version and they will be given to more appropirate class (the limited special forces class)

Comment

Any word on the shock paddles being able to shoot lightning bolts fuzz? I'm still waiting for that...or the ability to use shock paddles in water and electrocute swimmers. Either would be cool. :D

Comment

Ok, you need to stop teasing us...

Why limit the SF class? Will they finally become useful? As of now they're just good for some clearing and close quarters.
        Skud

Comment

omg lol, i cant believe that they are limiting the SF class. Off topic: during Spade's little movie i realized something. On the server we were using it had 12 available HAT kits and HIGH AMMOUNTS of available kits.
          sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
            Any word on the shock paddles being able to shoot lightning bolts fuzz? I'm still waiting for that...or the ability to use shock paddles in water and electrocute swimmers. Either would be cool. :D

A little known fact, the emperor was a medic:

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=jsl7bVmLnMw[/media]

We just need to skin riflemen to stormtroopers now

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger View Post
              We just need to skin riflemen to stormtroopers now
              If it's star wars battlefield you're after then D/L the 2142 First Strike Mod. It's pretty good, though there are not very many maps.
              |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
              Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X