Awesome Time on Daiqing tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Time on Daiqing tonight

It's 11:22pm est and I unfortuneatly was booted for a member its all good though because i have to get my act together and start to donate....but i believe i was in squad 3 on the US team, TG CHUPA you were in the squad and I forgot who the SL was, but thanks it was awesome being engineer/H-AT and causing damage/frustration to the Chinese Team, thats the most fun i have had playing engineer yet......we had some pretty awesome coordinated attacks and helped thwart armor advancement on West Oilfield, if we lost it, it only went to grey and we were able to take it back with little or no problems.

Great teamwork, thanks for letting me be apart of it!

Delta*RandyShugart*

Re: Awesome Time on Daiqing tonight

That chupa guy is awesome isnt he? /snickers

Comment

Hey tgross791 / Delta*RandyShugart*,

I know the SL from that round (I got the screencap from him)...his handle was |TG-6th|CardXV. He told me you did a hell of good job that round. Nice work dude!

Don't know about this |TG-6th|ChupaCabra guy though... ;)

Cheers,
      Last edited by eGoatBoy; 10-30-2007, 02:05 AM. Reason: Added image.

|

It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them;
      if double, engage them; if equal, be able to divide them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Comment

wait, who are all these people wearing our tags? isnt that illegal? someone oughtta find out who those devils are and give them what for.

Comment

Thanks for that,

yea that was an awesome time, the one thing that kind of gets me though is that both the chinese and british forces only get one mine, while the insurgents always get 2....is it me, or do the insurgents secretly have mine making facilities that allow them to carry more than the British or chinese forces..........

Comment

I"m cardxv???

Comment

pshh..west oilfield, dont forget that our squad held the east! HAT POWER!

Comment

Originally posted by tgross791 View Post
                Thanks for that,

yea that was an awesome time, the one thing that kind of gets me though is that both the chinese and british forces only get one mine, while the insurgents always get 2....is it me, or do the insurgents secretly have mine making facilities that allow them to carry more than the British or chinese forces..........

I havent looked but maybe insurgents have no body armour. They dont carry binoculars and other stuff either

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X