Oh wow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh wow

Hey TG, first post time. I just wanted to thank DemonsRage, Opreal Shrayev, DINGO, and puff for an awesome couple of rounds tonight. I joined part of the way through Street, we had a helluva time assaulting, being the only squad in there. Mestia was the kicker though. We defended West Tower all game, only lost it once or twice and pretty swiftly got it back. Puff pulled off quite a few amazing C4 drops onto APCs throughout the game. Demons and Shrayev were cracking jokes the whole time, kept it really fun while still being able to be tactical. We won by about 80 tickets, I believe. Much props to the UK on that one for giving us a run for our money. I absolutely love password nights.

Re: Oh wow

Welcome to TG Agilability! Make sure to have a look around the rest of the forums and soak up all the wonderful gaming goodness that TG has to offer! Look forward to shooting you full of bullet holes sometime soon!

Comment

Re: Oh wow

Ha so you were causing squad 1 and 3 so much trouble at that stupid tower! You guys musta been surprised when my dream team rolled up ;) Btw, that was the best game of street ive played on here.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X