• Show
Clear All

• im making a map for PR.

i just wanted to let you guys know.

discuss it here
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...as-map-pr.html

Fightin the endless war.

Re: im making a map for PR.

Man, i must have been about 6 months ago, but I suggested an offshore oil rig assault and capture with 3 rigs, like stand alone buildings. I love that idea of 3 island/rigs being defended, or such. I know the thread was started by Warehouse, and there was a LOT of input. See if you can find it. I will look too...feel free to PM me if you want me to go into detail of what was said.
    sigpic Sometimes I rip, other times I RIP.

Comment

I think oil rig idea would be awesome! Helo or boat transport is a must!
      |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

I hope you talk this over with the PR developers. If not I see very little chance of a map being played on anything but a PW-night. You should consider this before you put in all the hours imo.

Comment

He does have a point though, maybe request permission from the devs/ apophis about adding the map to the list before you do all that work and then are denied permission
          sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Originally posted by TurkishDelight View Post
            I think oil rig idea would be awesome! Helo or boat transport is a must!
            The BF2 Mercenery Mod has such a map, based on oil rigs.
            And I don't remeber the mods name, but another had one were the USMC was based their transport ship and had to reclaim an off shore oil rig taken over by the MEC way off shore.
            {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Comment

Sweet!
              sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Comment

Here is an idea:

Who:
                Russia
                PLA

Where: Pacific Ocean, Oil Plat forms + Land.

Why/what/how: The PLA has just captured back a important port that has been occupied by the russians for several months. The russians have pulled back to the off coast oil platforms that are owned by the chinese and have killed and damaged the platforms of mining for oil that the PLA desperatly needs. PLA needs this because all connections have been cut off to the middle east ceasing there importation of oil. All the PLA have left are there oil platforms and the backing of the US to fight the russians.

The russians have attacked the PLA due to the supply of ammunition to the milita. The russians have attacked the PLA to the north and the coastal citys and ports with no progress. These oil platforms are the last the russians control.

** Since it is able to make 17km maps. the PLA will start on land with X number of boats and transport helicopters. Here is a map that i have made in Paint :D.

Russians have 3 Flags. 1 Flag is Nuetral. The PLA flag is an UNCAP.

Russians have to defend it while the PLA will have attack.

the order will go like this

OH, HAT and LAT would not be permited on the map!!!!(if that is possible)

AND THE WHITE BOXES ARE HELIPADS!

[email protected]#[email protected]# POKEMON :D

Comment

Lol Gumball I love the maps, Did you draw them on Kidpix???
                  In-Game: Milo.Higgins

Comment

Is there even a Russian army in PR???

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
                    In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Ok, i kind of made a better? updated version of the oil thing, and will explain it a lil better cause its kind of confusing the way i made the arrows.

PLA: The PLA can start off by taking either oil I or oil II. Once they take BOTH Oil I/II then they can take either the Island or Oil III. Once capturing Oil III and Island they can move onto Oil IV and Oil V.

Militia/Russian. They start of by taking either Oil IV or V. Once Oil IV and V are taken, they can take Island. Once Island is captured they can move to either Oil III and Oil I. After either is take (III/I they can go for Oil II) The red arrows show that once and only once Island is taken, that they can move to the flags in order. On the PLA team, the green shows that they can take IV/V after Island is taken. The PLA will get 2 of the standard attack helis, one cow heli(trans) and one scout/mini heli.

The Militia gets 2 what ever is available to them, if your not done by .7 then maybe the Hind i do not know what heli is available to them right now. Maybe the Mi-28. So two attack helis, one transport (probably all mec helis for now) and one scout.

Aswell maybe both teams have boats on either side so that they dont HAVE to take helis.

This i think would work nicely. Tell me what you think.

[media]http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/1892/prmapideajt8.png[/media]
                      sigpic

Comment

I like those map ideas!
                        |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

It is quite the easy concept to get. Just attack the oil things in order. Although i did make mine way confusing. I can barely understand waht is going on.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gijoe View Post
                            I can barely understand what is going on.
                            Sig!!!!!!

|
                            |

Comment

The Russian faction will be in PR in .7, so will the polish, canadian, isreali, taiwanese(not sure about this one) and US Army. PLA v Russia makes the most sense, which is stated in my post.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X