Kicked while flying...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked while flying...

3 days in a row, I've been kicked to make room for a supporting member (which is fine).
    BUT WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE WHILE I'M PILOTING A CHOPPER - MID FLIGHT?
    Can't you wait 'til I land back on the carrier / helipad?
    I think I killed a few TG guys last time I was kicked.

Just a rant.

I bet Nardini is behind this... plotting, with his shifty eyes.

Re: Kicked while flying...

Yeah, the only thing is is that the reserve slots don't have a way of making it so it only kicks infantry or only squad members. At least not to my knowledge. I have yet to find anything that would auto-kick with certain filters such as not in vehicle, not key role, not w/e. It's a thing that we must attempt to get used to. I know how much it sucks to be kicked in that way. It's happened to me on a couple of occasions.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
    In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

>_> no comment...

The kick script kicks the player who has played the longest, regardless of their score or position. I don't think it is possible to kick people regarding the vehicles they're in, and I don't think its necessary. If you don't want to get kicked just sign off and on at the end of the round to reset the counter, or become a supporting member and revel in the facts that not only can you join whenever you want, but your supporting this excellent community :)

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post
        ...revel in the facts that not only can you join whenever you want, but your supporting this excellent community :)
        Emphasized for truth. :)
        "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
        He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

the easiest way to avoid the auto-kick is to just disconnect and reconnect every couple of rounds....although I never followed to it :p
          Skud

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
            the easiest way to avoid the auto-kick is to just disconnect and reconnect every couple of rounds....although I never followed to it :p
            I never do that either - I'm bound to lose my connection and have to reconnect anyway before it's my turn for a kick...
            |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
            Irregular since 2007.

Comment

To live is to suffer as Buddhists would say.

One night I flew the big cow around all round on Ghost Train. After a very long time of not dying, sitting faithfully on the pad with the engines running, a valorous squad finally wanted a ride somewhere. Well, at least the black box made it safely to the destination.

Comment

vis i can relate, i get kicked when i have heavy at and one shot left to destroy a tank, when i think its around the time now that i might be kicked, i usually tell the guys around me especially if i am an SL, but basically I have to man up and donate, i've been here long enough and i just have to wait till i get my next paycheck...lets hope santa comes early this year!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X