This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Bird Use

Ok,I'm not talking about the type that transports troops, but the "mini gunships". Why is it sometimes people grab those thing and just fly around their main base instead of actually using that thing for an important job like taking out jeeps. These two idiots (pubbers i don't know their names) were flying around in one of them on Kashan Desert. They were flying in circles and shooting rockets at random. I was about to leave and as a treat i shot them down with a machine gun. This kicked me for a minute but i did this since people were crabbing about these morons.

Any opinions.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: Little Bird Use

Yeah - you should get a temp ban for intentionally TKing and destroying friendly assets, regardless of the reason.

If you actually want to do something constructive, contact an admin on Teamspeak. Also try to get a screenshot of the chopper (if you can get the pilot's tag) and open the squad list to see who are currently piloting.
    |TG-6th|Belhade
    "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Intentional TK's are not acceptable...

BTW, just to be honest, the LB on Kashan is quite worthless imo.
      Skud

Comment

Hey Buddy, yea...that LB is very useless and that was me a broomish. I was flying and i was trying to teach him how to fly the thing, then we landed and i showed him how do certain maneuvers, the circle, landing on your side, landing steep and fast, etc. Then we finally landed and took a break and we were wondering when the apache was going to spawn when you shot the heli. We were like WTF, broomish wanted to shoot you on the spot but i said no so he didnt and i would take care of it.

now, i didnt see anyone complain at all so i dont understand where you got the crabbing part about and why didn't you say something instead of just blowing the thing up. It doesn't look very good to have someone that you didnt not interact with during the entire game, get into a 50 cal and blow up something you were using to teach someone else, then leave.

PS. the LB doesnt have rockets on kashan

PSS. DL the BR watch it if you don't believe me.

Comment

SORRY. I need to work on my temper. Tell the guy you were teaching i'm sorry as well.
          If were on different teams and i see him, i'll let him shoot me in the groin with a LAT.

Sorry.

I'm used to dealing with idiots on the server that sometimes hog the assets and do almost nothing with them.
          |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumball View Post
            Hey Buddy, yea...that LB is very useless and that was me a broomish. I was flying and i was trying to teach him how to fly the thing, then we landed and i showed him how do certain maneuvers, the circle, landing on your side, landing steep and fast, etc. Then we finally landed and took a break and we were wondering when the apache was going to spawn when you shot the heli. We were like WTF, broomish wanted to shoot you on the spot but i said no so he didnt and i would take care of it.

now, i didnt see anyone complain at all so i dont understand where you got the crabbing part about and why didn't you say something instead of just blowing the thing up. It doesn't look very good to have someone that you didnt not interact with during the entire game, get into a 50 cal and blow up something you were using to teach someone else, then leave.

PS. the LB doesnt have rockets on kashan

PSS. DL the BR watch it if you don't believe me.
            lol im glad you are teaching him to fly because he needs it!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir-Nerd View Post
              I was about to leave and as a treat i shot them down with a machine gun...Any opinions.
              Look, there's no other way to say this: intentional TKs are NEVER ACCEPTABLE. This has been said and said again. Intentionally breaking any of the rules in-game is not cool, it's not okay, and it's not how we should behave here.

I encourage everyone to deal with problems in an acceptable manner: most often it's as easy as contacting an admin and giving them information. Please do so.

As it is, I'm closing this thread. I am disappointed that you took the actions you did.

Editing in a further point:
              Sir-Nerd is not and has not ever been an Irregular, and has changed his avatar to reflect this fact.
              Last edited by khaerus; 11-05-2007, 08:04 PM.
              OPS, the bacon is on you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X