Bye Bye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Bye

After a very heated argument with my brother, he decided to be the ***** he is and sold my entire computer. He just came to me and dumped the money on me and told be never to do "it" again. Me and him split the price of the comp. If i could kick the living **** of him i would but hes older and stronger than me. Not really a loss other than all my work gone in photoshop and illustrator and the projects i was working on going down the drain. Now im using a 6 year old laptop....yea. Ty for the fun but i dont think you guys will see me for a couple of months, maybe a half a year. Now i have to start working again and save up some money. this really sucks, now i cant play freakin crysis. Anyway ill be on from time to time again. ITS BEEN FUN and ty to all the tg members that i have played with.

Re: Bye Bye

Gumball, remember that revenge is a dish best served cold. Be calculating and hit him where it hurts. Also, never go in on computers with other people, it always ends badly. Hope you get it all up and running again soon man, we'll be here when you get back.

Comment

Man that sucks. Hope to see you back soon

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

8 dollars an hour, multiplied by 100 hours = my goodness gumball.......why o why but you can do it!

We had so totally kick ass games and WE WILL play together again!

"ITS BEEN FUN" and IT WILL BE FUN! Not today, fck knows when but again for sure.

P.s you know me Gum, i spend just as much time thinking and talking about PR as playing it, so if you ever feel like it, TS it!

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

Man gum, that really sucks.
          sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

lol, yea me and my brother had another arguement about my life compared to is, which is all he says "when i was your age, blah blah BS blah blah." When ill come back, ill be back, buts thats gonna be a while. I think ill use the cash to save on a down payment on a new car and play a bit more airsoft.

And topcat, 100 x 8 divided by like 2 cause of taxes. Take that which is a bit over 500ISH?, then subtract 4 bill payments which will leave, like, maybe somewhere over 200. Then leave that 200 ish from life crap, which will leave you with....100. Oh and 100 would be the hours i work for in a month and 8 is for the wage. And with part time, i could only work a max of 80 hours from mon to wed which i will be probably doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
              Gumball, remember that revenge is a dish best served cold. Be calculating and hit him where it hurts. Also, never go in on computers with other people, it always ends badly. Hope you get it all up and running again soon man, we'll be here when you get back.
              Originally posted by Gandhi
              An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
              ;)

Community, not corporation!

TG-Irr BetterDeadThanRe(D)

Xfire-BetterDeadThanRed1

Irregs PR CO

Comment

Originally Posted by Gandhi
                An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Nope, just makes the world lose depth perception.
                |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

old Klingon proverb

Comment

Dont worry about crysis. Im my opinion, at least, the demo was horrid. Aside from the lousy grpahics cause my card blows (i know they would be spectacular on a good card), the gameplay was atrocious.

-Tef
                    sigpic

Comment

Crysis mods dont come out till next year anyway

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

I remember me and Al fighting over our parents pc... never a good idea to share one between brothers. :)

Quite lame he sold it without telling you though, especially since he didn't even bother taking out the HD.
                        Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

I have to say that sounds like the most low down underhand sneaky trick I have heard in a long time. If I understand you right it sounds like he sold your PC but got half the cash. Anyway, sorry to hear that, I hope you get it all sorted out. Like ferris said, we'll be here when you get back.
                          |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                          Irregular since 2007.

Comment

sell a kidney?
                            |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

hahaha, want to buy mine?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server