Lovley Bushes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovley Bushes

I been haven't played PR since it went to .06, that said, I am glad to see that they still have these wonderful bushes to hid under. I took out three personal in less then one min last night on the map that has the train and and long bridge, and train tunnel.
    I was 50 meters from the south of the bridge bunker under one of said bushs/plants, (I was serperated from my squad during the attack on the trenches) and I knew I never make it back across the train bridge alive to rejoin them at north bridge bunker. So I decided to stay and hide and cause a little discontent and make my death count for something.
    the chinese held the bunker. I saw Victim #1 running right at my hiding spot, he decided to run by my bush instead of though it and I shot him as he went by, Victim #2 and #3 same thing. I now had three dead chinese layig around me and #4 that was running up must had suddenly figure out that the bush had a weapon and therefor gernaded it, and me :D
    {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Re: Lovley Bushes

Operation Ghost train is heaven for people who like to hide in bushes, there's so much cover on that map. Trains, trenches, bunkers, trees, bushes and craters. One of the best maps IMO.
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Comment

^^ Agreed.
      Enemies will run right by you if proned and not making a sound. Then pop up and eliminate the full squad.

Comment

OGT is my favorite map....Period....

You are almost always guaranteed a good time, and an awesome battle ;)
        |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

I'm far too twitchy to stay in one spot for more than an eighth of a second.

Community, not corporation!

TG-Irr BetterDeadThanRe(D)

Xfire-BetterDeadThanRed1

Irregs PR CO

Comment

^^ Ha. Same here but have learned to become more patient. Instead of shooting the first guy, I now try to wait for the SL to come by and shoot him first before opening up on the rest.

Comment

I can't stay still either. I am ALWAYS sprinting somewhere....until SL yells at me to come back.....I need a leash.

|
              |

Comment

Originally posted by {-BaH-} ImagePree View Post
                ^^ Ha. Same here but have learned to become more patient. Instead of shooting the first guy, I now try to wait for the SL to come by and shoot him first before opening up on the rest.
                Hehe I thought of that, but I figured I would miss as usall and be smacked down horribly, So I killed as they came up :)
                {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X