Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to Delete.

Hey Guys,
    I have a question regarding what to delete from my Add/Remove Programs dialog. I have two (2) "Project Reality .61" programs installed on my computer, it seems they are both the same size and both are stated to be used "Frequently", Is this normal operating procedure? Also, if someone would know what I can delete in regards to the installation files, or is there a real reason to delete them at all... I am trying to get spun up on the technical aspects of life, regarding gameplay. *Notice*: If this is posted somewhere else I apologize in advance, spare me the "HATE". :-) Thanks fellas.

Re: What to Delete.

If you had system restore running you could reverse any decision I think

Here is mine

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Yeah. Create a restore point then try one or the other.
      Skud

Comment

As long as you have the 1.85GB PR609 file + 613patcher, remove 1 of the 2 installed. If they both disappear just reinstall the mod. All your settings are not effected. They are stored in your documents. Profiles etc.

Comment

You see, I did this once too and it didnt work. I deleted something that was like PR version .05 and it deleted the WHOLE thing. Like every PR file in my computer. It was really weird and i was a bit angry. But i wouldnt try to delete it again because it is not worth waiting a few hours for it to re DL.
          sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Originally posted by gijoe View Post
            You see, I did this once too and it didnt work. I deleted something that was like PR version .05 and it deleted the WHOLE thing. Like every PR file in my computer. It was really weird and i was a bit angry. But i wouldnt try to delete it again because it is not worth waiting a few hours for it to re DL.
            My understanding is, that he has PR installed twice. I'm not sure what will happen, if he deinstalls one of em.They may both disappear. He just has to make sure, that he's got the 2 main files of PR handy to reinstall the mod(PR609 + 613patcher). Personal settings are not effected. They are stored in the BF2 folder in "My Documents".

Comment

Yes,
              I have two copies it seems installed. I will try to see what happens, It seems to be working fine...although I get some crazy hesitation sometimes. No CTD, or anything thus far though. Thanks guys, I will try.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X