just hopped outta the server...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just hopped outta the server...

and I thought I'd give a shout out to this ultimate squad...this A TEAM squad hahaha.

and heres the roll call:
    Squad Leader: Rafterman1987
    Squaddies: Lysaimachus, [chron] creep, Sgt Fetterman (not sure how the tag was, but i believe he's with the TG Irregulars), and turkeys

yes, together we were unstoppable bwahahahaa....they all deserve quarters or high fives

Re: just hopped outta the server...

I just hopped out, I was SL of Squad 6 (my in game name is Delta*RandyShugart*) on Qwai on the USMC TEAM - Named Blackwater.

We held mine the entire round.......the entire round....thank you soccer for letting us defend it, not once did we even blink when the chinese tried to storm in.

Thank you BootyTrap, excellent work with the APC.
    Senator - excellent enginner skills
    Ommer- He was the best engineer i have seen in a long time....even went back to engineer after i said he could use another kit, and after he got the other kit, great teamwork and to both senator and OMMER for keeping the mine door shut.
    Kexio - without him we would all be dead, great medic skills reviving even when he was injured/bleeding out
    Eric13H - excellent rifleman front door assault
    CatraPhact - kept us all in stock of ammo, excellent teamplay and excellent work.

Thanks to everyone else!!! Tonight was awesome......Even when I was killed along with 3 other guys, our other guys alive held the mine while we set up a nother rally point.

Thank you......Also thanks to M.Warren, thanks for clearing out the hills.
    Last edited by tgross791; 11-13-2007, 11:28 AM.

Comment

I just want to add that the US squad leaders did a great job during this game. By the time we got Mine, the enemy was already capturing Government Office... so we knew it was going to be "one of those games" right from the start. So we battened down the hatches and defended Mine and Processing Facility like I've rarely seen before. The Chinese team never got Mine and only got Processing twice. Everyone did a great job relaying information and working together to use our strengths where they were needed most. I think 420_hgl got like 68 kills in the attack little bird... killing almost every piece of equipment the the Chinese tried to bring to the fight.

It was a no-glory, defensive type of game but we won in the end by 50 points. Great job everyone!

Comment

Don't forget to write up some ribbon nominations, it looks like everyone listed deserves them!

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

oh man, I was there defending Processing Facility, it got hectic in there. ah the Mine, it was funny at one point..I kept reading on the screen someone screaming for someone to open the doors. hahaha

it was pretty impressive how the USMC won the round even though we didn't exactly expand outward. we kinda got beat back a bit. good job guys, good game. hopefully I'll run into yall in the server again

Comment

And thanks to the "Sabatoge" Squad for giving vauluable intel to the CO of what was leaving their Main base and destroying their CP. Those guys ROCKED:)

Also, Kudos to Soccer for ALWAYS being an excellent CO. Trust me...it is not going unnoticed!
            "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Did you guys actually manage to destroy the bunker at Government Office?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
                And thanks to the "Sabatoge" Squad for giving vauluable intel to the CO of what was leaving their Main base and destroying their CP. Those guys ROCKED:)
                Very true. Dirtboy's "Sabotage" squad not only took out enemy CO assets but was able to give us information on troops leaving their main base. It was so nice to be able to give our guys some advance notice of what was coming so we could send in the attack LB, blow the bridge, get the TOW humvee prepositioned, etc. before they were actually bearing down on us. Thanks Dirt!

Comment

Originally posted by Catraphact
                  Did you guys actually manage to destroy the bunker at Government Office?
                  I fly over it at the end of the round... and the Gov Office was INSANELY DEFENDED !!! And yes there were still a bunker there... + AA + Wazerwire + sandbag... I don't think we could just "think" about getting this back .. It was (or seemed to be) very well defend!

Awesome job to AFsoccer for coordinating attack but more for DEFENCE. I never saw USMC won with only mine and processing for almost all of the round. So I must say good job to CO and all USMC squads for defence!! Especially at Processing that was arrassed NON-STOP by tank, apc and infantry!

Originally posted by AFsoccer
                  Originally posted by DirtBoy
                  And thanks to the "Sabatoge" Squad for giving vauluable intel to the CO of what was leaving their Main base and destroying their CP. Those guys ROCKED
                  Very true. Dirtboy's "Sabotage" squad not only took out enemy CO assets but was able to give us information on troops leaving their main base. It was so nice to be able to give our guys some advance notice of what was coming so we could send in the attack LB, blow the bridge, get the TOW humvee prepositioned, etc. before they were actually bearing down on us. Thanks Dirt!
                  @DirtBoy : And the guy who lift you North of Chinese main ROCKED enh? lol
                  @AFsoccer : yup that was pretty nice! they spotted somewhat like 1-2 tank and 1-2-3 APC!

And for me... I want to apologize for all troop on the ground that I killed! :D (~68 of them like AFsoccer said.. lol).. oh.. and the chopper that I downed 3? 4? 5 times? (next time.. don't try to kill me just escape as you are faster than me!). And I want to apologize again to Warren and ZaBoo... you were the only member of my team (and SL) that I TKed! Sorry!

So far best round of Qwai!!
                  Last edited by hgl_420_division; 11-13-2007, 11:37 AM.
                  Play Tactical Gamer Only

Comment

was def a good qwai round last nite. props to the US team for defending mine the way they did, the us commander for having a good strategy in place, and to the gunship pilot. who mowed down me and my support truck anytime i got close to mine. the chinese lost, not because of lack of coordination or skill, but because of noobs. Two guys belonging to "STS' deliberately killed me twice, then decided to mow down half of sq 8 who was defending government office, and blow up the bunkers/sandbags/etc. that i deployed before they got kicked. havin to rebuild everything drained our tickets. had they not happened, it wouldve been an extremely close call ftw. good round overall though.
                    "Peace isn't merely the absence of conflict, but the presence of justice"

Comment

Originally posted by [TG]slayer View Post
                      Two guys belonging to "STS' deliberately killed me twice, then decided to mow down half of sq 8 who was defending government office, and blow up the bunkers/sandbags/etc. that i deployed before they got kicked. havin to rebuild everything drained our tickets.
                      That sux.............................. are you saying that we would have been in SERIOUS trouble (even if we already were) if those smacktard didn't destroys your assets?... duh! Anyway good job to you Slayer for giving us such an Hard time! And I enjoyed killing you and your support truck behind mines..!!! 5 secondes after I hit you, AFsoccer told me that I destroyed his CO truck to finally tell me it was yours...! hehe my heart stop for 2 secondes :P
                      Play Tactical Gamer Only

Comment

Most of the congrats goes to AFsoccer, awesome commanding last night. Commanding is always hardest when the situation isn't quite favourable.

I had a great squad yesterday thanks folks, you guys did awesome. I've never had a squad able to hold Processing for so long while being harassed by various chinese toys and infantry.

On a general note; everyone played a tight game on both sides and I hope this is a lasting change from smacktardedness!

Comment

Also thanks to the admins who were on last night, for kicking Squad 1 towards the middle of the round.....those guys didn't follow any orders, and they really blew it,(no pun intended) at government office leading soccer right into a trap, where they all died.

Last night was fun....it's amazing how on qwai, the strangleholds are usually estate, processing or mine....its a good thing the chinese team didn't try to take mine more often, last night, because the map would have ended quicker...we held mine down like the "don't tase me bro" kid.

Also thanks to my squad for letting me SL, that was really the first time i really enjoyed being an SL, VOIP is essential, and for the first time everyone in my squad had voip, it really makes a difference.

Thanks again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tgross791 View Post
                            Also thanks to the admins who were on last night, for kicking Squad 1 towards the middle of the round.....those guys didn't follow any orders, and they really blew it,(no pun intended) at government office leading soccer right into a trap, where they all died.
                            Haha, my squad was going to hit the fishing village then all I hear the commander say is "What are you doing one, you led me right into a trap... Five you might want to head back over here" lololol

Comment

haha for some reason, the things that stuck out the most from the other night was: invisible chinese, floating bunkers, chinese and their alcohol, and lots of shoveling...and loads and loads of innuendos

"you like being on top, don't you?"
                              hahahaha

but yea, i'd love to experience another round like that.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X