This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying Goodbye

Well it was fun playing PR with a number of you online over the past few weeks. I had considered joining you, supporting the server, etc, unfortunately I was recently put off the entire game/mod due to the childish and rather hypocritical behavior of one of your server admins (Dirtyboy).
    Just as well though, as I'm expecting to be deployed shortly after thanksgiving (there's an HH-60G in Afgh. with my name on it).
    Again, to everyone I played with (sorry if names escape me), thanks for the good times.

Re: Saying Goodbye

*tears roll down my cheeks*

I'm sure I put that violin somewhere... hold on a second...

While you're waiting, perhaps you should read the stickied post that's titled "Kicked / banned from the TG Project Reality Server? READ THIS!".

Comment

In the future please refrain from posting people's names. If you have a problem with someone PM them, don't post it to the public. It's a shame you have to leave, but us admins have a reason for being so strict, it's what keeps the server (mostly) free of smacktards and provides the TG server with quality players that in my opinion is unmatched.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Bye Bye...keep your head down and be safe!
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X