Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would it be nice to have a stickies server Status?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it be nice to have a stickies server Status?

Hey! I don't know if your gonna like this but it's just a idea!

I just thought it may be cool to have a stickie thread with this info in it

http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServ...pen_Slots.html

or

So we would know if the server empty, full, or almost empty, map name...... etc...

I know we can all do this by ourself but... this is why I suggest my opinion!
    So have a nice day! See you on the server soon!!
    Play Tactical Gamer Only

Re: Would it be nice to have a stickies server Status?

Thanks for the suggestion - it's a good one! This info is already available from every page on TG however! Under the Games menu at the top, click Server List/Status and then Project Reality :)

Comment

Not sure if you are aware of this, but there is a feature similar to this already available.

In the menu across the top:

Games > Server List / Status

Then click on the PR server and you'll get a pop-up showing the map and a list of the current players.

This is the link to show the server status if you want to save it somewhere as a Favorite: TG Project Reality Server

Edit: I see Whiskey beat me to the punch - I type too slowly :)

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Oh! Thank you guys... yeah I already saw this on the site I just didn't remember!! So guest my suggestion is over now.....!!
        Play Tactical Gamer Only

Comment

It wont let me put it in my sig unfortunately

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

There are some banners here you can use: http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...16567/banners/

Comment

Thats neat, thanks

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Lets not advertise the uptime though haha
                Watch your fire, be safe.

Comment

I use a Yahoo! Widget on my desktop. :D
                  |TG-6th|Belhade
                  "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

is there an apple widget?

Comment

Originally posted by knewman View Post
                      Lets not advertise the uptime though haha
                      ahahah nice one :P
                      Play Tactical Gamer Only

Comment

Originally posted by The Senator View Post
                        is there an apple widget?
                        If you really want one and can not find one(I would've thought someone has made one by now), just ask and I could make ya one... just don't know too many people that game on a Mac..
                        Besides, You would still have to boot into Windows to play the game.
                        sigpic

Comment

I was just wondering if there was a mac version of bf2 then but I guess they emulate windows fine nowadays especially since switching from motorola to intel.

Doesnt that mean in theory we could run mac os on a pc ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger View Post
                            I was just wondering if there was a mac version of bf2 then but I guess they emulate windows fine nowadays especially since switching from motorola to intel.

Doesnt that mean in theory we could run mac os on a pc ?
                            There has never been a port of BF2 for Mac. EA just recently(in the last month or so) started porting their games over to Mac(but there are only like 4 or 5 games).

And on emulation. You don't have to emulate, you can boot directly into windows and get full support for all hardware. I did that and BF2 runs better on it than on my PC.

On some Toshiba Laptops, with a certain chipset, you can install OS X on it. But you cannot get all the useabilty out of it. IE wireless, access to ext. drives, etc etc...
                            I do think that has been changed to a complete no go in their new Leopard OS..
                            seems that the software looks for a chip that only Mac Hardware has now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Would be nice as a banner, on top of the PR forums.

I have it on the default screen of my Logitech G15 :D:

Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X