This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ???? banned for TK ???

Hey guys I just tried logging on to the PR server (first time today) and it said I was banned for team killing, I play here about everynight for a fews hours for the last few weeks. I only played for about 30 minutes last night and didnt TK anyone. Maybe it was a accidental banning either way I love the server and the game play hope it can be straightened out.
    Thx

Re: ???? banned for TK ???

Start here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...rver-read.html

Lucky Shot

Comment

everything you need to know is listed in that "read this first" post on the top of the forums.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

I didnt do any of those things listed there. I joined the server, got in a squad and played the map. It was on streets also it was password night if that helps.

Comment

Read it again. You may have been removed for a Supporting Member. If you think you were actually banned, you need to contact an admin via PM, as mentioned in that thread.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X