X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do U play?

Where do you play, if not on TG?

Re: Where do U play?

I usually go on an empty server with helo's or planes and practice until a slot opens up on TG.
    |TG|toothpick

Comment

If not TG, nowhere.

Comment

I came supporting member so I wonít have to go other servers, but sometime when Iím watching TV and donít have any in game sound at all I hang around on the Ballerina Server

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

I ventured out of our PR server a few times to play on the TG PoE server, does that count?

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

TG or nothing, the lack of teamwork elsewhere frustrates me too much.

Comment

no where cause this stupid 1.41 patch wont install.lol

Comment

TG or bust!
                |TG-6th|Belhade
                "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Last week, for the first time in months, I joined another PR server and was absolutely appalled. I just wanted to practice flying and the admin came up in his jet while I was landing and TKed me right there. When I called him out on it, he didn't respond but his clanmates used a few choice words so I left to cool off.

First and last time I will ever play PR off TG.

Community, not corporation!

TG-Irr BetterDeadThanRe(D)

Xfire-BetterDeadThanRed1

Irregs PR CO

Comment

devils brigade, i had a good experience there once.
                    Watch your fire, be safe.

Comment

I was just curious if there was anywhere else that has some remnants of teamplay..

Comment

Originally posted by knewman View Post
                        devils brigade, i had a good experience there once.
                        Yea i played there a few times.. had some good games

Comment

Devils Brigade is my go-to backup server. Their are some people there who play together and try, if you can find the right squad. Most of the DVB are good guys, too, both in terms of playing and personality.

I played in the T&T server two nights ago and that one seemed pretty good too. Also, there was one up a couple days ago, the =US=, and some of them seemed competent.

I went to those when I couldnt get in to TG after a reasonable time. It's time for me to pony up some $...
                          sigpic

Comment

DVB - great server, great admins. teamwork is excellent most of the time. only bad thing is they only have 50 player cap.

Battlearena - when you absolutely MUST get your al basrah fix. most of the time it is filled with new players and teamwork is really hit and miss (mostly miss)

Big D - excellent teamwork, this is where the aussie PR players are at, and they are generally alot better than the US players. they dont get alot of numbers but the gameplay is pure quality

Thors Brigade - hit and miss, alot of new players from europe play here and sometimes it can be great but other times it can really resemble vanilla bf2.

iGi - great server with good teamwork and usually lots of comedy and shinanigans.

Russian Reality - some of the oldest PR players play here, they are vets and have been playing since the very first 0.05 release of PR. good solid players but they only speak russian so english speaking players might not be inclined to play here as much but the teamwork is top notch.

Texas Teamplayers - have seen some good rounds on this server but havnt seen it populated lately..

theres some other notable servers too

Comment

If not TG, probably the DVB or iGi servers, just because I had a fun time while playing on their servers during the beta versions.
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X