PR AIT? (Advanced Infatry Training)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR AIT? (Advanced Infatry Training)

Hey, all. I did a search for this and didn't really come up with much.

I was wondering if Tactical Gamer runs an advanced training session for PR. I'm assuming that if they play on the server, they understand the basics of the game and don't need a "boot camp" style experience, but I know many people I've played with sure do need a good old fashioned lesson or two.

Example: Situational awareness, shooting skills, squad maneuverability, combined arms exercises (oh these are fun), or just general teamwork skills.

I think it would be a great idea, and if this thread already exists, I apologize, but I didn't see anything of the sort around.

Re: PR AIT? (Advanced Infatry Training)

Lets jump into a time machine. I made a thread something like this a while back but it didn't get enough interest. If you want real infantry training to work you
    need to have a group of regulars to play with. Otherwise you could join a squad run by a TG squad leader and learn stuff by asking questions.

Blast from the past.
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...tml#post788254

Comment

Guys, I can tell you concretely that this is actually being worked on. TG has a nice little section called Tactical Gamer University, and it's currently undergoing an overhaul. All of the lessons (modules) are being re-written and tweaked. Once all of that is done and instructors are found, the modules are going to be opened for instruction.

Comment

Excellent news to hear.

I'll be keeping up on what's going on in that section as soon as it's up and operational.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X