Kashan.....sigh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kashan.....sigh

I must admit, last night on Kashan i had a great time. I ususally hate this map, but it was a friggin hoot last night. I drove tank for cannon, rafterman in another tank.....none of us died at all. Not sure if it was our organization, or their unorganization....but we capped them out realitively quicky for Kashan. AFSoccer- awesome job commanding....as usual. I need to learn how to command. I only ever try on Ghost Train, and I am pretty sure I suck cause I can sense the rebellion brewing in the voices of the SL's. LOL

Anyways- I may have been a little opinionated on the other Kashan thread....sorry for that......last night breathed a little life into that map for me.

|
    |

Re: Kashan.....sigh

Yup, if you can work together in a tank you will not be dissapointed;) It's a great map for tanking.
    |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Originally posted by TurkishDelight View Post
      Yup, if you can work together in a tank you will not be dissapointed;) It's a great map for tanking.
      I joined that round on the losing team, about 10 minutes before it ended. Talk about a steamroll...

I resorted to trying to defend our spawn bunker at the US outpost from armor with smoke and a shoulder AA gun, in between cracks at the choppers. Needless to say, I didnt hit anything. It shoots straight enough, but with no crosshair, it's a trial and error game. I think i tagged an apc that was about 500 meters or more out but it didnt go down. I know AA guns should (probably) not be used against vehicles, but when it's a slaughter fest like that I dont think anyone minded.

Turkish, was that you HAT sniping into our airstrip? (jokes :0)

-Tef
      sigpic

Comment

Whoever was using the mounted AA was hitting our tanks... But that's in the realm of throwing acorns at a bear... Although you did kill my engineer out of the .50 cal!

Comment

Originally posted by TeflonDon View Post

Turkish, was that you HAT sniping into our airstrip? (jokes :0)

-Tef
          Not this time :D
          |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Ferris goes 31-0 in an APC for the win. 2 APC's, 3 Humvees and lots of ground troops killed.

Comment

Joe dont talk in third person. Joe talk in first person some times joe even talks in 2nd.

Joe didnt play kashan cause he got bored after teh first 2 rounds of PW night. :)
              sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Last night wasnt PW night dude. :D

Comment

hats off to AF soccer for commanding. also would like to give props to my squad, eol, ol dirti, melocram and someone else who piloted our attack helos while i stayed on the ground to spot targets. time and time again they delivered missiles on target wiping at least 30 infantry and a number of tanks off the grid, resulting in the quick loss of north village. on a side note, any idea what was causing the massive lag spikes on the server last nite?
                  "Peace isn't merely the absence of conflict, but the presence of justice"

Comment

I joined in last night on the losing side as well...

Bring some lube next time, will ya? The pain!

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman1987 View Post
                      Whoever was using the mounted AA was hitting our tanks... But that's in the realm of throwing acorns at a bear... Although you did kill my engineer out of the .50 cal!
                      Ive killed a tank with AA, it came round a corner and I hit it with 4 rockets broadside. The guns do some damage also

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

That was my SL. Can't remember, might have been BostonBob. I thought he killed one? I jumped on one of the AA guns and shot two rockets right over a tank before I ate a heat round.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger View Post
                          Ive killed a tank with AA, it came round a corner and I hit it with 4 rockets broadside. The guns do some damage also
                          Well, the acorn could probably go in the bears mouth and he could choke on it...

Comment

I was leading S1 on the winning MEC side. A shout out to members of the "Tea Time" Squad. We held the North Village at roundstart, and then we capped the bunkers. Then we moved to North Village again to re cap. Awesome job. Too bad I can't remember their names. :(
                            Props to AFSoccer for commanding brilliantly.
                            Last edited by Catraphact; 11-21-2007, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Mounted AA from the Airstrip? Yea that was me, was tired of the stupid helo pilots that kept tanking the apache and dying within 10s. So I mounted the AA and just started launching rockets at the tank / Apc / Mobile AA

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheskilledoneOSOK - YouTube Videos.
                              http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=454724633178684067 - Old vBF2 Sniper Video (all clips are from when Scope was full screen)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X