Why move good posts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why move good posts?

If you have not noticed lately, there are a tremendous amount of "Negative" postings about the server. I post my opinion of the days events that bring a "Positive" outlook to your server, and you move it. Unbelieveable, you'll keep ****ty postings up and move the good ones. I am sure someone will come up with a technical answer that will not make sense, "Because SSgt. Server Said So"! Like dealing with LCpl's...Good to go.

Re: Why move good posts?

It was moved to After Action Reports. And yes, people do read them.
    Skud

Comment

I wish that the PR forum would get its own sub forums. For example, its own "after battle" reports, or off topic threads. The PR forum is the only place on TG I go! Ive got zero interest in filtering through the folders on the main BF2 page looking for posts of people that I play with and enjoy conversing with. Not cause im a hater, just because Im not a big forum person anyway and Ive got a very narrow focus.

Right?
      sigpic

Comment

Right

Comment

We have an After Action Reports section, which is where posts that are After Action Reports get moved to. Seems appropriate.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Yes, It's a good place for them to go. Some of us enjoy AAR's regardless of what flavor they are and it is also a good place to get a feel for what is going on in the other flavors as well.

@Teflon - You can subscribe to the AAR thread and keep tabs on it through your CP instead of manually navigating to it.
            sigpic

Comment

Really?...hmm.

I moved it to the appropriate forums. If this has offended you in anyway, please let me know!
              "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

where in the hell is the AAR thread?

|
                |

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...ction-reports/
                  sigpic

Comment

Its under bf2 so just go one up the forum tree then choose AAR, you have a link on this page now to do that

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by P8riot View Post
                      Yes, It's a good place for them to go. Some of us enjoy AAR's regardless of what flavor they are and it is also a good place to get a feel for what is going on in the other flavors as well.

@Teflon - You can subscribe to the AAR thread and keep tabs on it through your CP instead of manually navigating to it.
                      Roger that!

Ive always wondered what the CP is all about.
                      sigpic

Comment

Adapt and overcome motivator!

Comment

Dear admins, how about a sticky in the PR forum pointing to the AAR section? It seems some very computer-savvy persons don't stumble upon it so perhaps some direction could help.

I love to read AARs, it is my favourite section, together with the tactics forum. I bet lots of peple haven't found that either :p.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X