el apology-o

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• el apology-o

Hey guys, tonight on Mestia I inherited a squad with a less than classy name.
    Just wanted to throw out a quick apology for anyone offended.
    I'll be more careful next time and have already punished myself by watching a Tiny Tim music video on youtube.

cheers
    Last edited by toothpick; 11-27-2007, 09:31 AM.
    |TG|toothpick

Re: el apology-o

Um, was that the squad I started then left because of mike-issues?

Then I'm the one who should be apologizing, because I made it. Sorry to anyone who doesn't have a sense of humor to appreciate the squad of 'masterbaiters'.

I know, it's a horrible joke.
    playing off the TG server feels like we're playing 2142 on easy mode~Fehmart

I'm going to close my eyes until it's over~Experiment, commenting on my driving

"Get it up quickly and beat it hard."~Jonan
    I don't get a bonus DVD? My life has lost all meaning.~Zoopy_T

Comment

Meh.. I get the humor - and spelling it that way is more fun.

There is a store down in Ft. Myers that plays off that.. Master Bait and Tackle. And no.. there is nobody in the ownership ever named 'Master'.

I've seen worse run by well known members of TG.
      sigpic

Comment

I find it sad how people get their panties in a bunch over words. Stop being so sensitive! But thats just me...

Comment

Originally posted by FeistySheep. View Post
          I find it sad how people get their panties in a bunch over words. Stop being so sensitive! But thats just me...
          Language 'restraint' in TG servers is encouraged and enforced in the guidelines for joining TG servers. If anyone was 'sensitive' as you say, the usual system of admin intervention would have been followed - at least one warning, then (in this case) the squad would be disbanded but probably free to start one with another name.

I'm guessing nobody was offended. So.. I'm guessing it's cool IMI and toothpick.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IMI-50AE View Post
            Sorry to anyone who doesn't have a sense of humor to appreciate the squad of 'masterbaiters'.
            I saw that name and thought to myself - "Self, that squad seems to be a group of dedicated fishermen." :row__523:

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

I'd only be offended if I wasn't invited to this squad!

Comment

I guess it will be my responsibility to make more squads in this same vein, then.

Comment

lol i cant believe i was part of this squad..what was i on.

Comment

I'd be impressed if you spent the game baiting the enemy, you dont need a civ to do that

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

I hate people who get offended when you dont use politcally correct grammer... You simply should of called it the squad that uses self stimulating sexual hand movements while playing Project Reality as insurgents.. but that would just take up too much space wouldnt it?
                      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Well, technically we weren't insurgents, we were militia. No, don't ask me what the difference is.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X