X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly award winners!

Congrats to all, well deserved!

Distinguished Support: Cattraphract

I would like to nominate Cattraphact for the distinguished Support Ribbon for his teamwork and support skills while in my squad on November 13, 2007 on the USMC Team. I was the SL for squad 6 on the USMC side and he made sure we had ammo at every pass, while providing cover for our engineers to repair the door while we defended the Mine on the Qwai River man on the Project Reality server.
    ------------------------------------------------

Distinguished Medic: Kexio

I would like to nominate Kexio for the Distinguished Medic Ribbon for his teamwork and excellent medic skills while in my squad on November 13, 2007 on the USMC Team. He made it his priority to keep me the SL alive and to keep his teammates alive even if it meant that his own life was to be lost. He revived and kept us alive several times while defending the Mine on the Project Reality Server on the Map Qwai. He deserves this ribbon.

Distinguished Engineer: Ommer

I would like to nominate Ommer for the distinguished Engineer Ribbon for his teamwork and engineering skills while in my squad on November 13, 2007 on the USMC Team. I was the Squad leader of squad 6 and without doubting me Ommer spawned enginner and kept the door closed the entire round on the Qwai map on the Project Reality Server. Even when he got a support kit he switched back to engineer even after i said he could use it, knowing that we had no engineers and the Mine flag was going to be hostile, without him as engineer, we would have been overrun several times.

Distinguished Engineer: Senator

I would like to Nominate |TG| Senator for the distinguished Engineer Ribbon for his teamwork and engineering skills while in my squad on November 13, 2007 on the USMC Team. I was in squad 6 and without doubting me as SL Senator spawned Engineer and helped us hold mine while under enemy attack. Every time the door was blown he was there to help fix it or put c4 or mines down even if he was bleeding out.

Distinguished Armor: Fuzzhead

Fuzzhead continually shows that he are a fierce opponent and/or a worthy ally when it comes to his expert Armor abilities. In the scrim against Operation Reality, he provided much needed Armor support to the mines. In doing so he kept several enemy squads at bay and mowing down squads trying to enter the door. He held them off after several waves of advancing troops. Without his presence and support, my squad would not have been able to hold the mines the entire round.

That instance is not the only time they time that he excelled in Armor battle. He knows the maps extremely well and knows how and when to flank and enemy opponent and knows how to manipulate the OpFor's movements. Whether driving or gunning he his is a force to be reckon with.

The Distinctive Accomplishments of Fuzzhead brings great credit upon himself, Tactical Gamer, and the PR community.

Distinguished Defense: Nardini, Jevski, TheSkudDestroyer, TurkishDelight, TeflonDon, broomish Combat Action: thegreatnardini (Class 2)

I had the distinct privelege of leading this band of dedicated troops into combat on the evening of November 18, 2007. Upon commencement of the map, I formed a squad on the insurgent side and was joined by the named gentlemen for an immediate defensive deployment of the East Tower CP. My squad deployed quickly and smartly to the location. Once there, the squad deployed in defensive positions with myself taking position in the third floor "panic room" as a spawn point. Throughout the course of the round, East Tower was the main focus of the British offensive as it was the primary CP that had to be taken in order for them to advance. During a grueling 15 minute battle, Jevski, Skud, Turkish, Broomish, and TeflonDon deployed in close proximity to the flag while Nardini moved to a more distant position to relay incoming troop movement intelligence. The 6 of them gave relentless defensive action while heavily outnumbered by british forces at a measure of at least 3 to 1 at various points.

At approximately 15 minutes into the defensive, I was killed by enemy fire and my squad subsequently had to redeploy. During our trek back to the CP, the british forces had gained control of the flag, yet this did not deter my squad from its cause. We surrounded the compound and, through superior tactics and teamwork, secured the flag to insurgent control. We again deployed on defense. At this point, Nardini secured a medic kit and scouted around the CP at approximately 100m to 150m for enemy activity. He was a constant source of intelligence and served as a one man buffer zone between a massive british offensive and the rest of the squad. He located an enemy command truck being used as a spawn point for british forces and singlehandedly neutralized over 25 enemy troops before destroying the truck with small arms fire alone. He finished the round with over 30 kills and very few deaths. His superior marksmanship and combat capabilites resulted in an overwhelming defensive ability and output for the squad. Without his outstanding performance, I feel confident that the squad would have had a much more difficult time in carrying out the defense they did, meriting his personal nomination for Combat Action.

The rest of the round proceeded the same as the first portion, a constant offensive by british forces being held back by my squad of six dedicated men. Outnumbered, outgunned and outpositioned, we fought to a 150+ ticket victory, my squad leading the scoreboard by over 1500 points. Aside from the single capture which we took back very quickly, the british were never able to advance further into our territory due to the dedicated defensive action of my squadmates. As such, I submit all of them for consideration for the Distinguished Defense Ribbon.

A thread has been created about the action and can be found here:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...sk-nicely.html

Distinguished Squad Leader: Roh

I would like to nominate a Squad Leader who has always kept his men in line and made progress even under the most diverse and difficult combat situations.

Game:Battlefield 2 - Project Reality Modification.

His name in-game and on the forums is Roh and I would like to present a nomination for his Distinguished Squad Leading. He has been playing on the TG server almost every day for awhile now, and I try to serve as a Squad member under his command due to his attitude and leading abilities. If I had to give a date, it would be October 31st, 2007.

He leads with a strong will, keeps his Squad in line and follows CO orders down to the letter. He is fast and firm and tries to be a good leader and fighter at the same time. This nomination is more for long-term service rather then for a certain event. Roh is a a superb leader and fighter and I am proud to have served under his excellent command.

Thank you for your time.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Re: Weekly award winners!

Congratulations Gentlemen, well deserved all around!

Comment

Why thank you :).

And congrats to the rest of you

Comment

Dammit nardini...making this thread is the only thing I have to look forward to when I get off work!

Congrats gentlemen...well deserved!
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

No distinguished commanders? :p *sigh*

gg Fuzz

Comment

Hey dirtboy. Is that video clip (Fun in Iraq) yours??

Comment

Hmm...

My second "Distinguished Defense" ribbon :D
              |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

hoo hoo hoo hoo!!!!!

(aresnio hall show)

Thanks ladies!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by [KOR]Frag_Out View Post
                  Hey dirtboy. Is that video clip (Fun in Iraq) yours??
                  Yes, that was a fun day...now congratulate those ribbon recipients:row__593:
                  "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Congratulations gentlemen - well deserved and once again reinforcing the fact that TG has the best players!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

:icon14: :icon14: :icon14: :icon14: :icon14: :icon14:

I'm running out of thumbs!

Congrats!

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

More ribbons for the mighty 6th :)

Thank you.
                        Skud

Comment

I couldnt think of anything to say but i wanted to post to see the ribbon :P
                          Smurfs law - Though Shalt back track wherever possible

Comment

Originally posted by broomish View Post
                            I couldnt think of anything to say but i wanted to post to see the ribbon :P
                            How does one get their ribbon to appear?
                            sigpic

Comment

You gotta place the image in your signature. Go to the ribbons forum and right click on the appropriate ribbon, click properties and copy the whole url. then click usercp at the top left of your forums, edit signature, and then place the following code (without the !'s) in your profile, making sure to replace the "placeurlhere" with the image url.

[!img]placeurlhere[/!img]

then click save changes and go post with your new ribbon goodness

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X