This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need an Admin?

For fastest respons, your best bet is to get on TeamSpeak, and find one in any of the Battlefield subchannels (FH2, PR, PoE2, or 2142).

If it's early in the day or you can't find one, please make a post in the Contact an Admin forum. This semi-private forum is monitored by all BFx admins, and your post will get a prompt response. You will only be able to see threads you have started and will not be able to see other player's threads.

(For reference, the complete list of admins is here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showgroups.php. Scroll down to the "Administration - Battlefield" section)
    Last edited by WhiskeySix; 12-21-2007, 11:47 AM.

Re: List of Admins

updated.

Comment

Re: Need an Admin?

I need an admin really bad! ok ive been banned for over a half a year now and im tired of not being able to join the server for what some admin thought was a reason to ban me. I was moving along a wall with my squad and an apc out of nowhere shoots me and kills me. Dosen't even apologize so I decided not to forgive! Then he starts typing stuff like why did I have to not forgive. And I said well it is my choice to forgive or not to forgive and I chose not to. Plus you should of not shot me u were in an apc that zooms in and I have a big red british hat on my head. Then he got all mad and then said he was going to ban me and I was banned. I do not remember who did it or the exact day but it was over a half a year ago. I would be thankful if someone could please un ban me! My name in the game is boonkablunt and that you very much if u can help me.

Comment

Please read the post WhiskeySix originally made.
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

hi, im a regular on your pr server, tried logging in past few days and says i have been banned?!?!?! dont know whether is case of mistaken identity but dont know what i have done wrong?!?! my game name is stcruiser, thanks

Comment

Kicked? Banned? READ THIS!

Visit the link above. Most likely, you were trying to join the server when it was 62/64 (which is full for non-supporting members).

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X