Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firing Range

Hey,

I saw a youtube video awhile back of someone demonstrating sniper rifles on a PR map that was set up as a range. Anyone know what Im talking about?

I am hoping to get the map, if possible, and mess around on it.

Thanks,

Tef
    sigpic

Re: Firing Range

Yeah, i saw that too. I looked around on the PR forums for it but the only training map i could find was one that contained all vehicles. Maybe Fuzzhead would know, i think the Devs made that video before the release of the .50Cal snipers.
    Smurfs law - Though Shalt back track wherever possible

Comment

Originally posted by broomish View Post
      Yeah, i saw that too. I looked around on the PR forums for it but the only training map i could find was one that contained all vehicles. Maybe Fuzzhead would know, i think the Devs made that video before the release of the .50Cal snipers.
      Speaking of which, I can't load the pilot training map anymore; it always CTD. I don't know if it's a .6 thing or what,,,
      |TG-6th|Belhade
      "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

I have the latest Version of PR and i can run it fine accept for the center of the map where everything goes black. Oh and after my 6th or 7th pilot kit whenever i use a pilot kit everything goes black.

Comment

There was a range on the eastern part of the map with all the concept vehicles. It was neat because they put explosive barrels on the other side of the targets so if you hit it the target seemingly explodes. I don't know if it is in the latest version of PR because I haven't checked yet. I think I'm talking about the same map you guys are talking about.
          Watch your fire, be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Belhade View Post
            Speaking of which, I can't load the pilot training map anymore; it always CTD. I don't know if it's a .6 thing or what,,,
            Hey where can I get the pilot training map?
            sigpic

Comment

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/kash...ng-t24557.html

Comment

Were u talking about the sniper video that showed "bullet drop" over 200m, 300m, etc...?
                |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Originally posted by w.WAREHOUSE View Post
                  Were u talking about the sniper video that showed "bullet drop" over 200m, 300m, etc...?
                  Yup.
                  sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...