have the reserved slots been removed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have the reserved slots been removed?

i ask because i cannot seem to get into the PR server, i tried to get a hold of an admin but i was unable to do so, they were afk so i am posting here, please move it to the proper place if this is not the place.

i am last time i checked a paying supporting member and i have my BF id in my profile, i always used to get on with no problems i have been afk for some time recently because i have been working unsocible hours,

so where do i go from here, are the slots still there, and if so why am i not getting in....

Thanks in advance for your replies & support.

DudeMan/.

www.TeamElement.com

Re: have the reserved slots been removed?

Doesnt show sm tag by your name so I guess it ran out, check the faq and pm an admin if you have to. Do you have a receipt for the last payment

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

hmmm yes i see that now!!! i suppose i do, but i dont check i had it recurring for the last 3 years without a break so i cant figure out why that would change.... ill look into that thanks for pointing that out it seems like a very simple thing and i should have picked it up but i have been paying for so long i didnt realise it had stopped.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

also check if your name is entered in here. if you create a new player name in game you have to take your GUID/PBnumber and change that here too. That is in ur user cp panel.
        |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

no ill contact someone, because i just checked paypal and got this message some months ago apparantly...

Cancelled - By Buyer

odd.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse