Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello I was told by a DirtyBoy to stop by in the forums and say hello.So HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE'SSSSSSSSS
    JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Hello

Hey dood, glad to see you here:)

If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Dirt
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Well I am in the market for a Battlefield clan so I was wondering if it be ok to post an application here?

Comment

We are not a clan, rather a community of like-minded individuals who enjoy a mature atmosphere. By signing up in the forums, you are part of TG.
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

O I see so what does it mean since you have the tags?

Comment

Heck... nice sig. Dirtboy! I like what you have done with the right side real estate especially.

Comment

Nvm I think I got it figured out now.....

Comment

Heartbreak, glad to see you made it over here man, had a blast on Qwai with you. Anyone and everyone is welcome to wear the |TG| tag so long as they understand and adhere to the rules and principles of the community. The TG tags you see with numbers (i.e. the |TG-6th| tag that me and dirtboy sport) are In-House Squad tags. To join an in-house squad, you have to be a supporting member (which gets you all kind of other perks besides IHS eligibility, like reserved slots on ALL TG servers) and you can either ask around to see if anyone is recruiting or just play your heart out and get recruited. The only exception to this is the Irregulars (they wear the |TG-Irr| tag), and you dont have to be a supporting member to join them.

Hope to see you on the battlefield again soon man!

Comment

yeah what ferris said, but between me and u....the irregs are the way to go, we have all the fun around here!;)
                  sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Alright,thanks for explaining to me.As for the Squad thing,I'll just have to play to find out what I'll do.

Comment

Hello, welcome.
                      I like your avatar.

TG tag just means you've read, understood and agree with server rules. Mainly dont camp ucb and that kind of thing, basically to make the best of the game for everyone

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Thanks,and I like yours too lol.And I will always comply by the rules of your Battlefield servers.

Comment

Hmm, now what are the chances of someone else in the boring city of Covington, Virginia, with a population of about 6000, playing on TG's servers?

Welcome Heartbreak1, and who do you have as your ISP and are you having problems with them?

See you in game...

Comment

Omfg!!!
                            and for the ISP I have Rapid Cable DSL.
                            Last edited by Heartbreak1; 12-08-2007, 12:45 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention ISP

Comment

How well do you like it? Is it stable? I'm running 3meg DSL with Ntelos and it fluctuates like crazy all the time. They are "working on the problem" but if they can't get it figured out I may switch.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X