Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Tactical Gamer [TG] vs Operation Reality [OpReal] pre-scrim pep?! ;)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Tactical Gamer [TG] vs Operation Reality [OpReal] pre-scrim pep?! ;)

Guys, the Scrim is only some 4 hours away! Start to work yourselves up and make sure that they wont be able to take revenge for the previous scrim!

This is going to be so much fun! :)
    sigpic
    The Royal Lifeguards

Re: No Tactical Gamer [TG] vs Operation Reality [OpReal] pre-scrim pep?! ;)

I am mentally syking myself out!
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Same here, the only thing that pop into my head right now is the scene from 'Starship Troopers' just prior to the invasion when they have recieved their tattoo's:

"We're gonna fight - and we're gonna win! Yeah!"

Ok...ok...they got their asses kicked in that movie, but you get the idea. ;)

And dont know about you guys, but the first minute or so of this clip is really motivating and is making me to want to go after the OpReal-guys with a passion, haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWhrG...eature=related
      sigpic
      The Royal Lifeguards

Comment

Starship Troopers is a classic. I added it to my DVD collection a while back. As far as motivation, I'll take Black Hawk Down. There's some good squad teamwork in the movie and the scene where they are flying in on the Black Hawks with the tire fires on the ground really gives you the feeling that something big is going to happen and it gets your adrenaline going.

Comment

2 hours.

GO GO GO!

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

im getting my lag issues fixed by the cable guy (getting 400k/s download speed instead of the usual 5000k/s.) Hopefully its done by 1:30 so i can get a round in pre-match.

Comment

Lets get all the reserves on TS as well...we might need them:)
              "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

T - 60 minutes and counting...

Comment

I thought it was sunday for some reason

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

We're in Teamspeak now... so come join us for pre-scrim discussion.

Comment

Is this open to all members or is it a 6th operation only?

Comment

Originally posted by |TG-Irr|Nixon View Post
                        Is this open to all members or is it a 6th operation only?
                        http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...h-2pm-est.html

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Seems some are missing so reserves should be present.

I reckon its a good idea to print out the tactics btw, saves you having to alt tab for the strategy in the middle of a game

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Should make for a neat BR
                            Watch your fire, be safe.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bernout;852413]http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...h-2pm-est.html

Bernout[/QUOTE

The sign up looks closed. Is it to late to sign up?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X