Hello Everyone! (=

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone! (=

Some of you may remember me, some may not. I mysteriously disappeared about 6 months ago. The reason was because PunkBuster was kicking me because the Punkbuster services couldn't communicate. So I decided to try play Battlefield 2 again, and I didn't get kicked. So now, I'm downloading Project Reality, and I'll be on the [TG] server soon. I'm looking forward to playing with most of you again.

Re: Hello Everyone! (=

welcom back :)

make sure u manually update punkbuster this week, as they have added some nice spyware called PUNKBUSTERA & B to make sure you aren't having too much fun!
    |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Yeah, those services caused my problem. Handshaking failures, heartbeats stopped, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by w.WAREHOUSE View Post
        welcom back :)

make sure u manually update punkbuster this week, as they have added some nice spyware called PUNKBUSTERA & B to make sure you aren't having too much fun!
        that's something I don't get. Punkbuster A&B run even when i'm not playing games. I think they are even running when I boot up...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by {-BaH-} BluRavr View Post
          that's something I don't get. Punkbuster A&B run even when i'm not playing games. I think they are even running when I boot up...
          They thought they could prevent hacks by loading the services before the hacks were loaded.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X