Amazing PR moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing PR moments

Anyone have any stories of you being a super solider in the game. On mastia, there was a squad down on a slope near perimeter base 1, a tossed a C4 down and killed 3, slid down the hill and killed two more while sliding, and finally shot the last in the head. I was a sapper with the militia.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: Amazing PR moments

Hmm, one of my recent favorites is mowing down hordes of enemy Brits spawning off a comm truck at East tower. After gunning my way through a bunch of them with the medic gun, a spec ops spawned, I grabbed his kit and dropped some slams, picked my medic kit back up and watched it go boom. I got 38 or 39 kills that map, over 20 during the escapade with the truck.

There was a round of Kyong-ni where I went 17-0 (and it was a long one), and we held the middle flag the entire time, but that was my awesome medics more than my ability to not get shot :)
    Last edited by thegreatnardini; 12-10-2007, 09:48 AM.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Went 27 and 0 on Operation Phoenix.
      I single handedly captured the Marketplace point, then defended it until the end of the round.
      All with my trusty SVD.

Epic Moment?
      I was doing gun-runs in the AH-6 on Kashan Desert when I was shot down over north bunker.
      I bailed out, and descended nearly on top of a MEC APC.
      Then, I subsequently knifed a sniper team nearby it, and pistoled a third down.
      APC took off fearing C4 and then got owned by a M1A2.
      I got a vehicle drop from command, drove it to North Bunker - helped defend against an enemy attack (killed one, wounded another).
      I then retreated to the bunker north, of north bunker - popped red smoke and got a lift from a blackhawk back to base.

Comment

Thats how PR should be imo... Sounds like it was awesome.

I had a similar escapade, I was in an Apache over the bunkers, was getting shot by an APC and I knew I was going down, told my co-pilot to bail, he did but unfortunately he was killed by the chopper veering around. I bailed a second later and survived, landed on the ground in the wide open, seemingly helpless, luckily the squad I was covering during their assault had left their humvee outside the wall and one of their squad members picked me up and we grouped up with the rest of the squad, they killed an enemy engineer and I picked up the kit, we tracked down the APC in the complex and I got my revenge!

Comment

Greatest personal victory for me came today in two parts during the scrim. First, I was up in west hills all alone. Dirtboy and the rest of the squad had just been wiped out at west city and were 10 seconds away from spawning. I come up over a hilltop and see 4 guys, two with HAT, one with a saw and one rifleman all hunkered down and taking aim at the back of fuzzheads tank (I actually saw the HAT guys switch weapons and start maneuvering to aim). I run down the hill and open fire like a madman, taking out the two HAT guys first. The saw gunner turns and I wasted him right before he got a shot off. The rifleman aimed poorly, hit me twice before he bought the farm at the end of my gun. With blurry vision, I grab one of the enemy HAT kits and start stumbling in the direction of my squad, who had spawned in and was sprinting to my position. I died 5 meters short of the medic and was revived.
          The second part was more up my alley. At the MEC's last stand, i watched as two grenades took out 5 people right in front of me. I ran through the chaos, wasted the guy throwing the grenades (accidentally TKing Senator as he ran across my strem of bullets), revived 6 people with the help of the ammo bag the guy throwing the grenades had left for me (ever so kind of him), and then led a charge into the mosque compound. Yarr.

Comment

#1 http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...0-10-07-a.html

Killing not one, but TWO entire squads in 30 seconds. 12 kills. I love the Grenade Launcher. It was on Mestia as the British I believe. Inside Munitions Plant.

Comment

Any round where my medic or engineer skills have kept my SL and/or tank in the game for the whole round.

Happened about twice so far..

Comment

I fired a Chinese L-AT at a medic with his head just popping over a hill (never fear, this was before the sh*tstorm on weapons being used badly) It killed him, and I went over to confirm kills. I found 7 bodies. My guess was the medic was healing everyone and I put an explosion in the center of the healing circle.

Comment

Had one just 2 days ago.....in Disposables squad....Sunset City.....I had a HAT kit and I took out the American APC by lower city.....I ran up on the wreckage to reload, and I find 5 enemy infantry laying behind the wreckage healing themselves.....I pulled out pistol and killed ALL of them....reloaded my rocket and carried about my business. I was giggling for 3 or 4 minutes.

|
                  |

Comment

The other day I was playing chinese on Seven Gates and we had just lost river fort. My SL wanted to head out of the base but my gut told me they had already set up near Citadel, so I stayed to watch and the squad went rally hunting.

Sure enough an entire british squad blows the door and tries to get in. I say tries because I came up behind them and blew them all away and I was just a lone engineer. I then sealed myself in and kept planting C4 just inside and blowing up their every attempt until we won. Pretty happy with that one.

Comment

My best experience in PR would probably be when i had 63-0 with a mosin in al bash during TG night last month :P.

Comment

Nothing really on a personal performance, at least that stands out. Just when my squad works together, we kick butt, win the round, and earn best squad. That gives me a feeling of satisfaction better than anything I could personally accomplish in the game.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

36-1 M82 Kashan round, seeing action at every flag.
                          Skud

Comment

Kashan 32. Apache Gunner. My pilot and I are somewhere over the east end of the bunkers, about 200+ units (I guess its meters) in the air, when I look up at the server messages in the top left, and I see my pilot either get disconnected, or kicked for a supporting member (I cant remember which). So, Im stuck in the air, with no pilot, rotating and flying higher up in the air, before I start to fall from the sky.

I do the only thing I know to do (and NO its not bail, you pansies! :row__572: ) I switch to the pilot seat and jam on the throttle as the engine is still spooling up (which is usually a death sentence on the ground). I know im still gonna hit the ground and dont know if Im gonna survive, but hey whats it hurt, you know? I hit the ground flat......and survive. My rudders damaged heavily. I Fly back to the airfield, find a new gunner and continue the round.
                            Focused

Comment

I win?

Maybe not.
                              Last edited by Betterdeadthanred; 12-09-2007, 09:44 PM.

Community, not corporation!

TG-Irr BetterDeadThanRe(D)

Xfire-BetterDeadThanRed1

Irregs PR CO

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed