Does the server need adjusting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the server need adjusting?

Hi I'm a new member of these forums and enjoy playing on the Tactical Gamer PR server. I have read through these forum's and noticed a few people having problems with being kicked from the server. I just connected to the server, made a squad. Played for around five minutes(I didn't get any kills or teamwork points. I then spawned in the apc and it was blown up. I got kicked immediately (admin decision,negative score) It said kicked for 1 minute. Now it won't let me in the server full stop(excessive teamkilling it says now) How come the server does this,is it a bug, Is there no way this can be adjusted to stop this happening? Thank You Rippa1

Still won't let me in :/

LOL the server just let me back in after I edited the post. I got the crewman kit, jumped in the tank. Got killed and the exact same thing happened again. :/

Re: Does the server need adjusting?

Rippa

You were kicked because the threshold for negative score is maxed out at -30, but when you lose an asset such as an apc you are penalized more than 30 points, hence the kick. There is nothing that the server admins can do about this, it is a limit to the threshold available in BF2CC. The PR team should have a fix for this in the next release (hoping).

The server is full at 62/64 players, with the two remaining slots available for supporting members to be able to join. Keep trying - you will get back in.

If you do not want to be kicked for a supporting member, join the community. I did - it's the best $9/month I've spent on entertainment.

Welcome to TG!!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Ok Thanks :)

Comment

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post
        it's the best $9/month I've spent on entertainment.
        What about that $9 admission to the petting zoo that you had so much "fun" visiting last week?
        |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Warehouse, just because you want it to have happened to someone else, doesnt mean it actually did. :D

Comment

Originally posted by w.WAREHOUSE View Post
            What about that $9 admission to the petting zoo that you had so much "fun" visiting last week?
            I don't like to discuss it...

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Originally posted by w.WAREHOUSE View Post
              what about the 9 dollars you spent on me for showing you some entertainment?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X