PR Specific Technical Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR Specific Technical Problem

Alrighty, I went out and got BF2 tonight. I downloaded and patched BF2 and played vanilla for a little while. Definitely a fun game. Not nearly as different from BF2142 as I had expected. However, the real fun was supposed to be PR. I downloaded and installed the latest version of PR and went to play it.

Now, I crash at 14% loaded every time I try to log into any PR server. Vanilla BF2 still works, CoD4 still works, and BF2142 still works. I have updated all my punkbuster stuff and have double checked that all my versions were up to date.

Anyone have any ideas how I can get this little problem fixed? Thanks is advance! :)

Re: PR Specific Technical Problem

If vanilla Bf2 still loads up but PR does not, maybe try reinstalling PR and see if that works? or else a corrupted PR download?

Comment

Make sure you downloaded the whole client not just the patch.

Patch = 160Mb
      Full client = 1.87Gb
      Before the effect one believes in different causes than one does after the effect.

Comment

Originally posted by <1sk>Headshot View Post
        Make sure you downloaded the whole client not just the patch.

Patch = 160Mb
        Full client = 1.87Gb
        Yup, I bet thats it. I thought that the download went really quick for all the PR mod stuff. Thanks for the help!

Comment

As Disciple found out the hard way in the other recent thread, make sure you are getting PR 0.613, not 0.609. It's a long time to wait for a useless file.

|
          |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...