Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Weeks Turkish Delight Helo award (humorous and i don't mean to make fun)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Weeks Turkish Delight Helo award (humorous and i don't mean to make fun)

****This is strictly on a humor level, there is no such award***

We all know and have witnessed Turkish's flying ability, and it is excellent, but sometimes, there are mishaps, and if you were on the server last week on Jabal you might have seen Turkish glitch out and crash a BH which was full......it happens, but to poke a little fun, I would like to nominate =420th= Bootytrap for this weeks award aka the flying death trap award.

I was in disposables squad last night and as a last ditch effort to take out the bunker on ghost train we hopped into the Chinese transport chopper..booty was our fearless pilot who held our lives in his hand, since we were a full squad in this transport that could easily be mistaken for a beached whale.

The rotors started up, we were powered up, I felt the cool breeze from the rotors against my skin, it was looking good.
    We lift off, and scrape a part of the fence which in turn tilted our chopper to the right, and then we went diagonal into the nearby trees, upon which a fireball swept through the passenger compartment and we died.

We all got a huge laugh, it was a great death.

Booty I will fix you anytime you are in a tank or apc, heck ill even gun for you, but next time I fly with you I will make sure I have a parachute or I might just walk and get some exercise instead!
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: This Weeks Turkish Delight Helo award (humorous and i don't mean to make fun)

Turking = new verb?

Haikus are easy.
    But sometimes they don't make sense.
    Refrigerator.

Comment

Re: This Weeks Turkish Delight Helo award (humorous and i don't mean to make fun)

|TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Originally posted by caffeine View Post
        Turking = new verb?
        I believe the expression is 'getting totally turked up'.
        |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
        Irregular since 2007.

Comment

There seems to be a pattern here...

On Kashan last night, Booty and I decided to take up one of the Havocs. I was the pilot this time. After trying to engage one of the Apaches, we were chased back to our main (twice). I didn't quite land on the helo pad to re-arm, so while trying to adjust, the Havoc got away from me a little bit and I rolled us right into the wall. We were crispy critters...

Of the two incidents, Booty was involved in both....hmmmm.....

The OGT fireball was just hilarious. Watching the world turn upside down out the window, knowing that death would soon be there to greet us and there was just no escape. We all had a good laugh and still managed to get to Temple to take down the Brit bunker before our tickets bled out - cheers to my squad!!!.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Turking = new verb?

DISSS!!
            sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Aw Turk, all in good fun :) That Jabal incident was hilarious, and before that when you glitched out and half my squad took a swim.

On the flip side I remember one time on Kashan when we were surrounded by infantry and a tank I called for air support over TS and ten seconds later an attack little bird flies in, tears up the infantry in one pass and proceeds to find that tank we couldn't see. Good times!

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by gijoe View Post
                DISSS!!
                nien! everyone who flies also crashes.. unless youre the elite uber gam3r exception.

Haikus are easy.
                But sometimes they don't make sense.
                Refrigerator.

Comment

In my gut, I knew I had no business being pilot....But when we had the idea, I didn't hear anyone else jump to volunteer, so my biga** mouth said. "I'll do it!".....shortly followed by a firey crash.......sorry guys. I may or may not have thrown out a disclaimer as to their saftey prior to flight, I don't remember.

|
                  |

Comment

Originally posted by =420th=Bootytrap View Post
                    In my gut, I knew I had no business being pilot....But when we had the idea, I didn't hear anyone else jump to volunteer, so my biga** mouth said. "I'll do it!".....shortly followed by a firey crash.......sorry guys. I may or may not have thrown out a disclaimer as to their saftey prior to flight, I don't remember.
                    I don't recall, but it was the funniest part of the whole night, so I wouldn't feel too bad about it if I were you. :row__523:

BOOOOYAAHHH!!!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

it was classic.......right up there also with sabre tooth trying to blow up the remains of a bunker with the LAT and in the process killing himself and 3 other people on his team sending their bodies high into the air.......its those moments that making dying in this game worth it.
                      Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                      Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                      Level I HazMat Technician
                      NYS EMT-B
                      Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                      RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                      Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                      Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                      We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Turking = new verb?
                        it's kind of like "munsoned"
                        sigpic

Comment

Kingpin is such a great movie.

Comment

|TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

......... :(
                              |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...