punkbuster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• punkbuster

i got this when i was playing PoE. also recently deleted my vanilla bf2 maps (running low on space). also crashed to desktop when loading gulf of oman wac in pr. any ideas as to what in the booha is going on?

Haikus are easy.
    But sometimes they don't make sense.
    Refrigerator.

Re: punkbuster

MD5 is a scan for modded files PB considers to be hacks I believe. Either it can't a file it was expecting or a file didn't match the correct "signature". You might want to free up some space by removing non-bf2 content and re-install pretty much everything. If you do this, make sure you back up your settings (in your MyDocuments/Battelfield 2/blah blah/profile folder).

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about this.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Re: punkbuster

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post
      MD5 is a scan for modded files PB considers to be hacks I believe. Either it can't a file it was expecting or a file didn't match the correct "signature". You might want to free up some space by removing non-bf2 content and re-install pretty much everything. If you do this, make sure you back up your settings (in your MyDocuments/Battelfield 2/blah blah/profile folder).

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about this.
      I'm pretty sure d1sp0sabl3H3r0 is right. You can't mess with the BF2 folders, or PB will think you're modifying the files.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X