This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draco would be proud

At roughly a quarter until nine p.m (Central Time Zone), I was kicked at the start of the round on Mestia (Password Night). I just picked up my officer kit and was driving a vehicle towards the East tower to support my squad. When I first started the vehicle it lurched forward and some gentle TG member was accidently tked while crossing the vehicles path. I immidiatly expressed my apology, but within 15 seconds I was kicked with the swiftness of an alergic reaction. Though it was an only a temporary ban it nontheless was ruthless, and I petition the administration that be to take more responsiblity in their actions, and not let some petty accident spoil their evening.

Re: Draco would be proud

You were autokicked by the admin program for a negative score.

Kicking player |TOC|TerribleOne for Negative Score: -31
    Please get your facts straight before making a post that embarasses yourself.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X