BFR demos?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFR demos?

Is there a way or link from where you can download the Battlerecorder files for the TG server? I'm having some troubles with my Community tab, it won't show the BFRs from the maps I played on the server and I'd really like to download one of them.

Cheers.

Re: BFR demos?

Yes there is a link available to the PR Battlefield Recorders. The link you want is in the Supporting Member section though as it's a benefit for those who support our server. You can read about some of the other benefits in this post here.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...mberships.html

Lucky Shot

Comment

So theres no way I can download the BFRs without being a supporting member? So I can only hope, Community tab fixes itself and lists the yesterdays BFRs?

Comment

The BF2 client is so buggy.

I tried to get a BR of a Qwai River round I played one time and the Recorders only went back to a couple of days before.

Although there is a scrolling bar on the side it seems to have a set number of files it can hold. I started deleting older ones and WHOOSH, the newer BR's start appearing in there. Hope this helps..
        Before the effect one believes in different causes than one does after the effect.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X