Project Reality Forums Link

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Reality Forums Link

The Project Reality forums drop-down link on the main page, under forums, has been replaced by the FH2 one *Gasp*

Just thought I would point that out, I hope I am not reposting this, I didn't see it anywhere else.

Re: Project Reality Forums Link

We're currently updating the games & forums drop-downs for easier maintenance. It's a work in progress and we'll get them fixed.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

Hey, TacticalMod is there! Oh, the memories...

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus View Post
        Hey, TacticalMod is there! Oh, the memories...
        Go ahead, rub it in...

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

I have noticed the same thing, but I 've seen the PR link missing before and it usually fixes itself. :)
          Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Originally posted by TY2D3 View Post
            The Project Reality forums drop-down link on the main page, under forums, has been replaced by the FH2 one *Gasp*

Just thought I would point that out, I hope I am not reposting this, I didn't see it anywhere else.
            One thing you could do to prevent this from happening is to subscribe to the thread using the Thread Tools in the menu. Then, just go to your User CP and you will always have a quick and easy link to your favorite thread(s).

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post
              One thing you could do to prevent this from happening is to subscribe to the thread using the Thread Tools in the menu. Then, just go to your User CP and you will always have a quick and easy link to your favorite thread(s).
              Or you could venture outside the PR section and see all the shiny goodness that the other areas of the forums offer...after all, we dont want to turn into the WoW crowd who never see the light of day outside their subforum. :icon26:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X