Old School Forum Days

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old School Forum Days

Just as a reminder to us all check out this thread (below) posted a long time ago. Talking about the "new" PRM mod. Just read a few posts...sound familiar? I thought this was hilarious. All I did was to to the oldest thread I could find. I have to say as a regular on the forums, everyone says the same things over and over...that is what forums are for I guess. Forums are for info, and for opinions. So when you knock down someone else's comments, take it easy, think about it first, and remember your first days as a noob to PR. We ALL had them no matter how l33t you were.

Happy Trigger Pulling, StevieRay

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...-nov-11th.html

PS, not like I have the time, but, every once in a while searching the forums and reading the comments can be very helpful. Kinda like reviewing BR files. Ok, back to drinking.
    sigpic Sometimes I rip, other times I RIP.

Re: Old School Forum Days

I see AAS hate goes back awhile lol. Good look back :P

Comment

Originally Posted by User Guide
      Machine Guns take longer to "sight in" due to the heavier weight. This means that it is considerably harder to engage in close quarter battle efficiently.
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by User Guide
      Light AT weapons have what is known as backblast. Backblast is a large, fiery exhaust that appears out of the rear of light AT weapons, and causes severe injury to anyone who stands behind it. Be careful when firing these weapons, or when standing behind someone holding a shoulder launched weapon.
      doh!

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

WE NEED TO DITCH THE AAS.

lol
        Skud

Comment

I couldnt imagine playing PR withought AAS. It just wouldnt be PR.
          Smurfs law - Though Shalt back track wherever possible

Comment

Remember trying to cap the two bridge flags on Ghost Train without rally points? Boy was that a hike :)

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post
              Remember trying to cap the two bridge flags on Ghost Train without rally points? Boy was that a hike :)
              Either that was before my time or you're reffering to the glorious victory that you and I participated in with the 6th.

6 v 6 OGT. 3 hours long.
              Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...